• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Keaon Koloamatangi

His little skip before the advantage line he's developed when running the ball irritates me way more than it should
Especially when he is capable of running over the top of someone

Without torturing myself with the replay, I recall some hard runs from the kick off in the 2nd half but I get your point ….and agree
He actually did take up some goal line hit ups v Penrith.
Wonder whether he was challenged by Hornby.
Bennett, if he returns, won’t accept mediocrity…..

Keaon did a lot of defence. 43 tackles with not many misses but only 9 runs for 70+ mtrs in 80mins. Probably need him to do less in D and more A! If he can't get back to the form that made him a potent edge runner he'll find himself permanently in the middle doing the grunt work.

His little skip before the advantage line he's developed when running the ball irritates me way more than it should
It drives me nuts. All it does is give the opposition that fracture of a second more to move up on him.

It drives me nuts. All it does is give the opposition that fracture of a second more to move up on him.
Well he doesn't want his pony tail not to get a gallop during the game...bloody get them all to have decent hair cuts instead of worrying how it needs to be tied up every hit up. Jai lost his mullet and it improved his performance! FMD I am a crabby old 68 year old but we have gone soft

Everyone gets a pass right now.

Like touring Germany at the end of WW2 and forming an opinion that the architecture is a bit unkept.

Latest posts

Back