• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Julian Assange

daRque

Master
Reaction score
I have to confess I have not followed his story very closely at all, since the very start.

Which brings me to ask for opinions, is he the good guy in this or the bad guy?
Is he an example of how America fears the truth, or did he do the wrong thing with releasing confidential info?

Interested to see how people view his journey.

Well he publish stuff that had been either stolen from govt records or leaked
Personally I think every news outlet publishes leaks and would most likely publish stolen stuff depending on the amount of headlines it would create
To me this makes him a journalist

Some of the information he leaked placed the lives of American intelligence operatives working in overseas countries at risk, this is why the USA has wanted his butt on a plate.
I have to confess I have not followed his story very closely at all, since the very start.

Which brings me to ask for opinions, is he the good guy in this or the bad guy?
Is he an example of how America fears the truth, or did he do the wrong thing with releasing confidential info?

Interested to see how people view his journey.

Some of the information he leaked placed the lives of American intelligence operatives working in overseas countries at risk, this is why the USA has wanted his butt on a plate.

Yes, as many of us just skim over these things there are details most are not aware of. This being one and understandable why they were pursuing him

Assange released info that showed the US in its barbaric state.
This embarrassed the US establishment who seek revenge not justice!

Back