• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

JD Sacked

yes he should of, it’s getting quite sad as to how deranged how he has become with me.
Actually his fascination is a tad sick as is your licking his feet every post.

BIAAAAA WAAAHHHH WAAHHHHH😆
Brudda, it’s should have…now, I usually wouldn’t engage you… it’s beneath me…but here you are getting your back up and having a go at everything I post?!
What’s that you keep saying…rent free?!
Oops, I’d better be careful or you’ll label me a narcissist! 🙄 🙄
Keep biting back if you like, I won’t address you personally again, I’ve got better things to do than argue with imbo’s on a Souths forum!
🧰

I generally feel sorry for the man but not the coach

From the report above even his last ditch plan was riddled with excuses

He needs to learn once he uses excuses he’s giving his team excuses. It’s not how top flight coaches work

Ange at Tottenham is the perfect example, he had a injury ridden mid season to his gun players, when reporters tried to give it to him as an excuse he’d answer’ The injuries don’t help but we just need to be better in what we do and more committed’ he does the same when he gets rough calls

There’s no doubt JD is a top line human being, unfortunately for all involved he’s just not a top line NRL coach

I think the coach aspect has been covered.

My comment was about the man, the human.

Herein , perhaps, is the issue. Cannon-Brookes skill set in regards to a football team?
He’s built Australian’s largest Tech company and one of the largest company’s in Australia.

He didn’t have all those skill sets either, but he knows how to spot talent and knows when shit is going wrong.

Everyone is making a big deal out of Russell and Mike having a difference of opinion.

Just demonstrates how little people know about the operation of a board.

I think people maybe misunderstand Brock’s role.

He’s the COO. It’s an operations role detailed as:

Mr Schaefer is responsible for the operational aspects of the Club including football and administrative operations, facility and infrastructure, player and staff wellbeing and professional development, mental performance and leadership programs and projects such as the Community and High Performance Centre at Heffron Park in Maroubra.

None of that says he’s in a role like Ellison or like what Richo was.

It sounds more corporate, project managing, staff dev, and welfare.

It seems like the brainstrust on actual footy stuff is Solly, the coach, Ellison, with a sign off from the CFO on the numbers.

Meaning who the coach is is important.
He runs the football dept (or ran is maybe a better word).

That’s all you need to know.

Braith said we have gotten rid of Ilias.

As far as I am aware, Braith approached Souths seeking permission for his client to procure opportunities elsewhere.

Souths have not gotten rid of Ilias.

Braith showed he is incapable of acting impartially.

He couldn't even admit he is part of the media.

Good grief.

I’ve got a feeling next years coach is already locked in 🤷‍♂️ but I do agree for the most part

“Solly believed the rapport Hornby had with the players made him a more attractive proposition than parachuting Furner into the hot seat.”

Who gives a fk what the players want, they are sitting dead last. They don’t need another mate

Wow, the irony of James Hooper talking about Phil Gould’s conflicting roles within the game, to Braith Anasta tonight of all nights?
There’s a conflict of interest right across the NRL.

Every ex player that is working in the Media has a conflict of interest some more than others.

There’s a conflict of interest right across the NRL.

Every ex player that is working in the Media has a conflict of interest some more than others.
They do, but what to me is different is that Anasta has a direct and financial interest in the topic of Ilias, and that, to me, is too much.

Braith on 360 trying to deny that he is a part of the media.

What a rocket scientist.
It was quite funny when Braith tried to use a private conversation with Sam against Blake and Blake’s response in regards to Sam not speaking to anyone in the media.

The irony of it was he was using his role in the media to talk about it and Blake was quick to point it out.

Braith’s body language was very telling during the whole interview.

Back