• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

P*sses me off that we continue to just accept whatever charges the morons at the MRC come up with.

Surely now when we're in dire straits squad-wise we shouldn't have just accepted the Grade 2 for Jacob Host....

P*sses me off that we continue to just accept whatever charges the morons at the MRC come up with.

Surely now when we're in dire straits squad-wise we shouldn't have just accepted the Grade 2 for Jacob Host....

Part of the cleansing should include sacking whatever legal team at the club keep advising us to not challenge any of these suspensions.

Some of them are a genuine pisstake and could easily be challenged.

Part of the cleansing should include sacking whatever legal team at the club keep advising us to not challenge any of these suspensions.

Some of them are a genuine pisstake and could easily be challenged.
There's not a judiciary on earth who would've denied that a downgrade to a Grade 1 - no force, wasn't at pace, minimal risk of injury, had eyes for the ball, etc

From NRL physio:
Not sure it can get much worse for the Rabbitohs on the injury front. Isaiah Tass has undergone surgery on an ankle injury suffered at training that will keep him out for up to 3 months (via @MCarayannis).

Joins Cam Murray, Jye Gray & Dean Hawkins who suffered 6+ week injuries.

I knew the first time I went to the heffron center and saw that the field was literally crooked in the middle and isn't visibly flat at all that I didn't like it.

Sack the ENTIRE medical team. Every physio. Every doctor. Sack the lawyers too. Sack every goof.

Sack the groundsmen, the field has a ****ing hump in it for gods sake.

Goofafuckingpocalypse.

Hahahahahahhaahhahahahah.

At the start of the season it was bones and random injuries that are hard to counter.

This will be 8? muscle injures right now? Murray, Johnston, Gagai, Mellars, S Mitchell, Hawkins, Gray, and Tass.

And that’s just the current guys missing, not season to date.

They’ve played 8 games!

Hahahahahahhaahhahahahah.

At the start of the season it was bones and random injuries that are hard to counter.

This will be 8? muscle injures right now? Murray, Johnston, Gagai, Mellars, S Mitchell, Hawkins, Gray, and Tass.

And that’s just the current guys missing, not season to date.

They’ve played 8 games!
I don’t want anyone to die or get sick but what is the COVID equivalent it’d take to get the season shut down because I’ve seen enough already 😄

Back