• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

And I've told you a trillion times not to exaggerate.

The only real difference was that the Panthers player wasn't injured. Still hit his leg while in the kicking motion.

It was silly by him.

Nah the only real difference was Lussick came in sprinting directly at Lachys legs, basically the complete opposite of what Host did

At least the team selection will be easy. Just find the only 17 guys we have eligible to play first grade.

Will surely be guys not contracted in our 36 on the extended bench.

The only real difference was that the Panthers player wasn't injured. Still hit his leg while in the kicking motion.

It was silly by him.
A few more differences in the way they came into the tackle. But agree I can’t see him avoiding suspension. Hopeful of a fine, but won’t be shocked if he is suspended.

It was silly by him.
Injury is taken into account in grading.

I detest black and white interpretations. Host was clearly reaching up to the ball. Pure accident.
Other instances that have caused trouble have been where the kickers have been targeted

Could be talking about different Jai's
If the other Jye then maybe. Although they are thinking syndesmosis. I guess we will learn more in our weekly injury report that went missing this week.

This week could be a 30 minute episode.

I detest black and white interpretations. Host was clearly reaching up to the ball. Pure accident.
Other instances that have caused trouble have been where the kickers have been targeted

If Lachlan Ilias' leg doesn't get broken in a dog shot, there is no way Host (and a couple of other recent examples) cop a sin bin.

The NRL is all about optics, nothing more.

Latest posts

Back