• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Moving forward, I’d be making sure you have cover in the side for Jye and Munro while their bodies get use to first grade.

So it seems, for the backs, next week we have unavailable:

Alex Johnston, Campbell Graham, Tyrone Munro, Taane Milne, Jye Gray, Jacob Gagai, Braidon Burns, Leon Te Hau, Haizyn Mellars, Dean Hawkins and Lachlan Ilias...

That means the only available backs we have in our Top 30 plus development players are:

Latrell Mitchell, Isaiah Tass, Jack Wighton, Izaac Tu'itupou Thompson, Dion Teaupa and Cody Walker.

That's it. 6 fit backs.

So there's 3 options:

1. Dion Teaupa debuts
2. We play 2 forwards in the centres again
3. We sign someone to our Top 30 this week

For forwards we are missing Tevita Tatola, Shaquai Mitchell, Ben Lovett, Thomas Fletcher and Liam Le Blanc.

Unless someone returns we have 18 available players for next week.

18. Of 34.

Incredible.

Not that is matters but Le Blanc was named in jersey flegg side this week, named at starting prop.

So it seems, for the backs, next week we have unavailable:

Alex Johnston, Campbell Graham, Tyrone Munro, Taane Milne, Jye Gray, Jacob Gagai, Braidon Burns, Leon Te Hau, Haizyn Mellars, Dean Hawkins and Lachlan Ilias...

That means the only available backs we have in our Top 30 plus development players are:

Latrell Mitchell, Isaiah Tass, Jack Wighton, Izaac Tu'itupou Thompson, Dion Teaupa and Cody Walker.

That's it. 6 fit backs.

So there's 3 options:

1. Dion Teaupa debuts
2. We play 2 forwards in the centres again
3. We sign someone to our Top 30 this week

For forwards we are missing Tevita Tatola, Shaquai Mitchell, Ben Lovett, Thomas Fletcher and Liam Le Blanc.

Unless someone returns we have 18 available players for next week.

18. Of 34.

Incredible.
Host will be suspended make it 17 of 34
Oh and Kennar

I don't think Host gets a suspension for that
I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t.

We were all screaming for the Warriors player to be suspended for life for a very similar tackle/effort on Ilias not that long ago.

You can’t hit the kicking leg of the player…it’s not ****ing rocket science.

We were all screaming for the Warriors player to be suspended for life for a very similar tackle/effort on Ilias not that long ago.

It was a billion times different to what happened to Lachy

One very minor difference between the two….

Illias had his leg shattered and is now out for the season.

The guy from Penrith, no injury occurred.

It was a billion times different to what happened to Lachy
And I've told you a trillion times not to exaggerate.

The only real difference was that the Panthers player wasn't injured. Still hit his leg while in the kicking motion.

It was silly by him.

Back