• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Grade 3 Dangerous contact for Taane. 2-3 weeks.

He deserves time, but the grading system is a farce.

Watching Souths play is like listening to the The Funeral March.
Last night on a number of occasions we had three players wrestling with opponent who still got a pass away.
Are our blokes pretending to play RL?

Crazy he gets the same or less than Trell.
I think the whole loading concept is BS btw
Yeah it’s a broken system. It’s an easy decision for the club this time around. Not a good look at all. Although one person on Twitter was calling for him to get a bigger suspension than Freddy Lussick.

Yeah it’s a broken system. It’s an easy decision for the club this time around. Not a good look at all. Although one person on Twitter was calling for him to get a bigger suspension than Freddy Lussick.
Probably Braith under a pseudonym.

What’s the latest on Mellars and Fletcher
Not sure the extent of Fletchers injury. But it looks like a few more weeks for Mellars. Sadly this is valuable time they are missing in their development for this year.

Not sure the extent of Fletchers injury. But it looks like a few more weeks for Mellars. Sadly this is valuable time they are missing in their development for this year.

Cheers

I don’t know why the club doesn’t keep us fans updated with the injuries like they use to.

Cheers

I don’t know why the club doesn’t keep us fans updated with the injuries like they use to.
They have been giving weekly updates over the last few weeks. But mostly NRL players.

Back