• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

What’s your evidence for that statement?

Can you point to the medical staff / coaching staff pressuring Ty Ty to come back early please.

Otherwise it’s just pure speculation on your behalf to put further shit onto the club.
Totally agree Prowse.

I spoke to Munro prior to the dogs game. He wanted to be back then…….I bet that if we looked there were posters here crying ”why isn’t he picked”

The club gave him extra time. He was ready to go.

Can anyone post me a link to a medical site that says he was rushed?

If there Is there a text book time of recovery I’d suggest we met it

once again, to claim otherwise is just projection based on our poor start….nothing else but a club pile on

Maybe he should have been left out till round 18….any medically trainer posters here have a thought on that?

Can anyone point me to a wave of posts before the game that claimed Munro wasn’t ready?

Hypothetically could a player take legal action against a club where a player was pushed to play when not physically ready?
Absolutely not saying that is the case here.
It would be a doctor signing off on it, not the club.

Any update or Mellors?

When is he eligiable to play? We need to pull a winger out of the hat that can play ASAP

Any update or Mellors?

When is he eligiable to play? We need to pull a winger out of the hat that can play ASAP
Still a few weeks away. AJ will be back before he is. AJ looking likely to be back for the Dragons game.

Mellars will need some game time in Cup first. Hopefully he hits the ground running and takes to it like Jye Gray. But the nature of his injury I’m thinking he may take some time.

TBH genuinely worried he’ll go out, play brilliant for 10minutes then reinjure it and be gone for 12 months.

Seems to be how we roll recently 😞
It’s certainly is how we roll. We things are going wrong it all snowballs 😰

Im dealing with a rotator cuff injury as well at the moment. They are bizarre. I play golf, carry weights , you wouldn’t know there’s a problem.
Then I sneeze and it’s agony. I reached for a cup of coffee this morning…ouch the same thing 😆😆😆

With Juniors injury, the way Croll words this, it sounds to me he is out for 18 weeks, not 12??

The Rabbitohs' head of performance Andrew Croll said Tatola is looking at six weeks non-weight bearing and "typically around a 12-week rehab and return to play timeline“

6 weeks non weight bearing
Then 12 weeks rehab

18 all up???

Latest posts

Back