• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Can definitely break it twice in the same spot. Rehab guys would have done all the tests and impact training. No doubt he passed all his tests or he wouldn't have been out there . It's just bad luck and all the conspiracy theorists should get a grip. It could also have been a different spot altogether. If his bones aren't strong enough up there he probably needs to get on the Panther juice and put some extra bulk up there.
come on stop talking sense.You fail to fall at the alter that demand our club has to be torn apart. It’s clearly an inept coach and club.
the extrapolation, Projection kings reign supreme. Get on board 😜

Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.
Three times is enemy action incompetence?

The club needs to be really careful here. Players will play for good clubs. Players will play for rubbish clubs. Players will play for rubbish coaches.

Players won't play for clubs where it's perceived they won't be looked after physically.

I'm not saying that's what's happening here - but perception is a funny thing.
Agree. Munro is living with Addo Carr at the moment too. All it takes is a “bruh thats not right 3 times” to plant a seed about mismanagement.

Can definitely break it twice in the same spot. Rehab guys would have done all the tests and impact training. No doubt he passed all his tests or he wouldn't have been out there . It's just bad luck and all the conspiracy theorists should get a grip. It could also have been a different spot altogether. If his bones aren't strong enough up there he probably needs to get on the Panther juice and put some extra bulk up there.
Perhaps,

however to break on first return in a nothing tackle does sounds like a poor decision to risk him for mine.

This is compounded on the decision to try "a maybe self healing" program on CG , when a prudent decision maker given the choice
a) a self healing program during sept-dec 2023 with a 50 % chance of success. If unsuccessful needs to operation early 2024 , miss most of the season
or
b) operation in sept 2023 , maybe miss a couple of early rounds of 2024 , maybe no Las Vegas

Souths are a joke at the moment .......

1) our end of 2023 season performances , which my view highlighted a lack of Halves depth
2) our recruitment and development programs of the past couple of years , AGING squad with minimal successful recruitment/development
3) questionable injury management program highlighted by number of recent injuries
4) Sam "blowout" end of season , losing two assistant managers and only NOW replacing one of them with Furner
5) LM discipline issues
6) performance of our junior teams
7) performance of our woman's teams and our inability to lodge a successful application to enter the WNRL since it inception
8) What is our HOME ground fortress? I am OK if it is a good deal at HomeBush and we play ALL our home games there , however we take home games to Perth , QLD , Gosford and now discussion on the Moore park for future with the right deal . I do not care where we play , just ensure ALL home games are there and build a fortress mentatility.
9) We get a centre of competency , and same as our HOME ground fortress , how many time have we trained elsewhere , because we have taken home games / Las Vegas away. Centre of competency should support a STABLE , consistent team environment to build team

Sorry to say it , it makes me want to spew .... however I have to admire the Roosters
They have a spanking new fortress, consistent training , play their home games at home, recruitment program aggressive , depth in fullback and halves and willing turn over inconsistent halves performance , woman's team and have remained competitive since their poor 1960's season .

The buck stops with our leadership ......... Rusty please sack the lost of them , bring in Richo to overhaul our rebuild . This is not about sacking JD , this is about a total overhaul .

We currently stink

Oh God, Tatola 12 weeks?!!! Jeezus that's massive. Along with Munro too, not good.

We really are just having one of those Seasons aren't we? We really have no luck and everything that could go wrong, is.

Perhaps,

however to break on first return in a nothing tackle does sounds like a poor decision to risk him for mine.

This is compounded on the decision to try "a maybe self healing" program on CG , when a prudent decision maker given the choice
a) a self healing program during sept-dec 2023 with a 50 % chance of success. If unsuccessful needs to operation early 2024 , miss most of the season
or
b) operation in sept 2023 , maybe miss a couple of early rounds of 2024 , maybe no Las Vegas

Souths are a joke at the moment .......

1) our end of 2023 season performances , which my view highlighted a lack of Halves depth
2) our recruitment and development programs of the past couple of years , AGING squad with minimal successful recruitment/development
3) questionable injury management program highlighted by number of recent injuries
4) Sam "blowout" end of season , losing two assistant managers and only NOW replacing one of them with Furner
5) LM discipline issues
6) performance of our junior teams
7) performance of our woman's teams and our inability to lodge a successful application to enter the WNRL since it inception
8) What is our HOME ground fortress? I am OK if it is a good deal at HomeBush and we play ALL our home games there , however we take home games to Perth , QLD , Gosford and now discussion on the Moore park for future with the right deal . I do not care where we play , just ensure ALL home games are there and build a fortress mentatility.
9) We get a centre of competency , and same as our HOME ground fortress , how many time have we trained elsewhere , because we have taken home games / Las Vegas away. Centre of competency should support a STABLE , consistent team environment to build team

Sorry to say it , it makes me want to spew .... however I have to admire the Roosters
They have a spanking new fortress, consistent training , play their home games at home, recruitment program aggressive , depth in fullback and halves and willing turn over inconsistent halves performance , woman's team and have remained competitive since their poor 1960's season .

The buck stops with our leadership ......... Rusty please sack the lost of them , bring in Richo to overhaul our rebuild . This is not about sacking JD , this is about a total overhaul .

We currently stink
Jeez that's a long list of beefs. Saying you admire the Roosters on a Souths forum takes the cake though.The Rorters with their pathetically underperforming team of All Stars are a laughable comparison to our club. I still can't believe you actually said that on here .

Oh God, Tatola 12 weeks?!!! Jeezus that's massive. Along with Munro too, not good.

We really are just having one of those Seasons aren't we? We really have no luck and everything that could go wrong, is.

Fantastic opportunity for a challenge, go Bunnies.

Jeez that's a long list of beefs. Saying you admire the Roosters on a Souths forum takes the cake though.The Rorters with their pathetically underperforming team of All Stars are a laughable comparison to our club. I still can't believe you actually said that on here .
Absolutely ......I am not saying I admire / like Roosters , I am saying I ADMIRE their current position /status where they have placed themselves VS US.

They have the Home ground , most of us wish we had .
They have a woman's team in the NRL , which some of us wish we had
They play their home games at home
They train at their home ground
They have a Leagues club and financial support which has been stable since the 1970's enabling them to always be in the market for players and compared to us their Results during that period have been better than ours.
Their results have been pretty stable since the 1970's vs us.
They were smart enough to grab the Sydney name . South Sydney is a much smaller area given we are hemmed in by Saints/Sharks for South Sydney and potential Sydney Roosters , given the growth of inner Sydney population.

IF you do not wish we had all the above , fine

Very serious, hope the players are ok. But a second Souths player with heart ailments? I’ll leave the quips to the professionals.

Absolutely ......I am not saying I admire / like Roosters , I am saying I ADMIRE their current position /status where they have placed themselves VS US.

They have the Home ground , most of us wish we had .
They have a woman's team in the NRL , which some of us wish we had
They play their home games at home
They train at their home ground
They have a Leagues club and financial support which has been stable since the 1970's enabling them to always be in the market for players and compared to us their Results during that period have been better than ours.
Their results have been pretty stable since the 1970's vs us.
They were smart enough to grab the Sydney name . South Sydney is a much smaller area given we are hemmed in by Saints/Sharks for South Sydney and potential Sydney Roosters , given the growth of inner Sydney population.

IF you do not wish we had all the above , fine
Na sorry I don't want anything that remotely resembles the Rorters. They are the scum of the league and always will be.

Perhaps,

What’s your evidence for that statement?

Can you point to the medical staff / coaching staff pressuring Ty Ty to come back early please.

Otherwise it’s just pure speculation on your behalf to put further shit onto the club.

Back