• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

I can't believe they actually did one!! Are we living in the multiverse???

Sounds like Jai and Ty Ty will be longer than expected. Typical.

Hard to complain we don’t get updates, and then complain when the updates ‘aren’t positive’.

The injuries are what they are. Just glad to be kept in the loop at this point.

It's interesting to see Souths, Roosters, Broncos and to a lesser extent Manly have all suffered a decent amount of injuries early in the season.... coincidence or effects of all that travel?

It's interesting to see Souths, Roosters, Broncos and to a lesser extent Manly have all suffered a decent amount of injuries early in the season.... coincidence or effects of all that travel?
To be fair, for us:

Graham was injured in round 1 or so last year. And then required surgery in the off season.

Cody was injured pre season, as was Ty Ty

Jai was injured in Las Vegas (so that could be down to travel).

Lovett was injured last year I think.

Last edited:
Yeah, if we get a few now maybe, but ours don’t seem to be Vegas related.

Facial fracture for Walsh is just what it is. Keary missed time for concussion.

Nice idea, but likely coincidence.

What ever happened to Jarrod Wade. I used to enjoy his rehab reports every week. They used to go into fine detail and he spoke so well. Also he would be a massive improvement on the guy we have at the moment.

What ever happened to Jarrod Wade. I used to enjoy his rehab reports every week. They used to go into fine detail and he spoke so well. Also he would be a massive improvement on the guy we have at the moment.
Went to AFL. I think Collingwood.

Training is pretty hard at Souths?🤣

Back