• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

House of the Dragon

VIP

Reaction score
Any Game of Thrones fans around?

As long as it's Game of Thrones at its best and not something like the final season, I'll be very excited for it.

Note: I anticipate this thread will probably contain spoilers once the show actually starts. Fair warning!

Its too long. too many characters, i got lost trying to work out who was who, much preferred Vikings..
Any Game of Thrones fans around?

As long as it's Game of Thrones at its best and not something like the final season, I'll be very excited for it.

Note: I anticipate this thread will probably contain spoilers once the show actually starts. Fair warning!

Have never, ever seen a show that crapped itself as bad as GoT and the final season not only killed all rewatchability of that show, but killed any appetite I have for anything related to it.

Have never, ever seen a show that crapped itself as bad as GoT and the final season not only killed all rewatchability of that show, but killed any appetite I have for anything related to it.
They really did royally screw themselves with that last season

Reactions: VIP
I watched Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of GoT. Lost interest after that.

I don't have a lot of patience with long a long series.

Though I have watched Schitts Creek twice, but I prefer comedy in general.

I struggled through GOT, but the last season and the ending were especially awful. Rushed and made up as they went along. Totally put me off and no way would I sit through a spin off series. I rarely watch a show where I dislike every single character, but GOT was one.

Game of thrones greatest of all time in my opinion. I loved it.

Disagree with a lot of people in regards to the last season. I thought it was really good. Just the last episode or two, I feel like it rushed it to the end a little bit. But the long night war? That was arguably the pinnacle of the whole series wouldn’t you agree??

I’m pretty sure I read that the author of the game of thrones books didn’t write a final book for some reason? (Perhaps passed away?) The final series was from the tv show writers so maybe it took away from it a bit, the direction that the true author wanted it to go in. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure if they’re shit but most have fans divided on HOW they should end

What’s everyone’s thoughts so far? I haven't had a chance to watch the first episode yet, so please no spoilers!

Last edited:
As for Netflix series we really liked Ozarks and The Last Kingdom.

Back