• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Finding out training times

My sister (not a member) phoned the Heffron Centre and told they can come down next Wednesday at 9.30 and have photos. I’m under the impression it’s a bit of a fan day. Why don’t they email the members to at least let us know these gatherings, or did I miss something.
You can go to any session and many of the players will interact with you after training. Official fan days are painful as so many attend.

Took all the nieces and nephews staying in Sydney for the holidays down to training today. The players were wonderful and engaged with them, signing their treasures and photos. I gave the kids lots of members caps to get signed and keep. Happy, happy day for them and they all went home elated. We wished them all the best of luck for the game. There was a very positive vibe with the team.

Took all the nieces and nephews staying in Sydney for the holidays down to training today. The players were wonderful and engaged with them, signing their treasures and photos. I gave the kids lots of members caps to get signed and keep. Happy, happy day for them and they all went home elated. We wished them all the best of luck for the game. There was a very positive vibe with the team.
Surely the players are already in Melbourne???

Surely the players are already in Melbourne???
They did captains run today and went to the airport from there. Flew out about lunchtime.

I’m assuming Monday @ Heffron will be a big session given we play Thursday.

They’ll have the weekend off?

Back