• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Finding out training times

Valleyvoo

Reaction score
I have young die hard South Sydney great nieces and nephews who are up in Sydney for the school holidays until next Tuesday. They desperately want to come and watch them train. Is there a way to find out. I’m a member and wondering if I call if they would the club let me know.

They are training at Marcellin Fields at the moment and not Heffron. Training usually starts at 9:30 most days. Not sure what days they will be down there though. I did see someone mention Sunday.

They are training at Marcellin Fields at the moment and not Heffron. Training usually starts at 9:30 most days. Not sure what days they will be down there though. I did see someone mention Sunday.
Thank you so much Kempy.

What’s the deal with what seems like constant departures from Hefron?

What’s the deal with what seems like constant departures from Hefron?
It'll be a mix of wear management, wet weather, new-ish sod and all that fun stuff. Also nice to have a change of scenery once in a while

Yeah, I think it'd be turf management.
No one was on it from September until the first week of January. Or do you think the sweeping review includes removal of any spells cast over Heffron? 🤪

No one was on it from September until the first week of January. Or do you think the sweeping review includes removal of any spells cast over Heffron? 🤪
Hahaha I think it's normal for clubs to give their turf a spell for a week or two during the season here and there to re-sod etc

Hahaha I think it's normal for clubs to give their turf a spell for a week or two during the season here and there to re-sod etc
This must be Latrell’s doing, he knows grass management better than any. This mans power has no boundaries 😤😤

They need to burn some sage in the place.
Might have to get John Safran to visit that witch doctor again
Actually they are lifting up the existing turf and turning over ....because the grass is always greener on the other side !! Boom tish...thank you very much my next show is on at .....
That must be why they moved across the parkScreenshot 2024-04-19 at 12.31.34 PM.jpg

My sister (not a member) phoned the Heffron Centre and told they can come down next Wednesday at 9.30 and have photos. I’m under the impression it’s a bit of a fan day. Why don’t they email the members to at least let us know these gatherings, or did I miss something.

Back