• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Finals Week 2: Eels vs Raiders

Looks like Nth Qld will be playing this years GF. No way Parra should beat them up there next week.

Can someone explain to me how we have had several hits to the head. A backslam which leads to Parra losing their halfback. Same ref and not a single sin bin.

Is it an admission that they ****ed up last week?

Seriously makes it so hard for any team to prepare for a contest when you don't have any idea are going to treat decisions from week to week.
Well, Vossy just offered the reason as being Klein's arms are still tired from raising them so many times last week. 😂

It's quite a belting in the end, bit disappointing but I'd love to see us win that comfortably tomorrow night.

Can someone explain to me how we have had several hits to the head. A backslam which leads to Parra losing their halfback. Same ref and not a single sin bin.

Is it an admission that they ****ed up last week?

Seriously makes it so hard for any team to prepare for a contest when you don't have any idea are going to treat decisions from week to week.
Different adjudicating for different teams.

Obviously Canberra couldn't maintain that level from last week and reverted back to their mid-season ordinary standards.

Goneski.

I wondered why Moses wasn't taken off towards the end before the head slam. Surely Parramatta was far enough in front to protect him?

So we either play cowboys or eels in the grand final

Obviously Canberra couldn't maintain that level from last week and reverted back to their mid-season ordinary standards.

Goneski.
Raiders run into the finals was very soft. It gave a false indication of their form. They almost lost to the Dragons and the Knights.

I know they had an impressive win last week. But the Storm were well down on their form.

Back