• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Finals Week 1: Rabbitohs v Roosters

51F308C8-2F90-456A-A627-2104469CE0E1.png

Well the regular season is over it’s been a roller coaster but the boys have managed to finish 7th and we get a chance to knock those filthy rotten scummy Rorters out!

We need our members and fans to all turn out in force next Sunday at 4pm let’s turn Allianz into a sea of red and green scream our lungs out, clap our hands red raw and urge the boys home!

We were outnumbered the other night let’s make sure we do not let the Rorters outnumber us again!

Everyone get your tickets tomrrow and Tuesday! LETS ****ING GO

So who’s likely to be back or missing?

Roosters- sualli and Radley back, Collins still out, Tupou doubtful, ??? Over Verills/jwh but both highly likely to play

Us- Thompson out, graham, cook and coach back. ?? Over Murray and arrow.

It’s going to be a good quality match.

Who does the day time help more? We’ve played 5 and won 4 albeit against terrible opposition- dogs titans warriors and lost to raiders. Whereas roosters have played 7 for 4 wins 3 losses. I think a warmer day will suit our forwards moreso

Last edited:
I guess we need to wait for injury news but at this stage it looks pretty even. Latrell should improve dramatically and that evens it up. I wish we weren't playing last.

Cheers

Just reading the Chookpen they are confident they’ll outcheer chant and outboo us this week reckon they’ll have 70percent of the crowd and they’ll boo and abuse Trell every time he gets the balls. Well guess what you ******s I’ll be booing JWH when his name comes up on the screen pre match and I’ll be booing him every time that turd touches the ball!

I hate waiting till Sunday to play - apart from Grand Final day of course ;)

100% that the opening narrative of the telecast needs to be the channel 9 boys and girls talking about the fact there’s been a crowd swap between weeks and Souths heavily outnumber the Roosters supporters at their ‘home ground’.

Get your tickets in Roosters bays people!

Back