• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Feedback & Suggestions

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you have any feedback or suggestions for The Pride, please feel free to post your idea in this thread.

How about a properly maintained Tipping/Fantasy competition? I know it's the end of the season but still...

Reactions: VIP
Just wondering if the app is still being developed for Apple phones? I liked the sound of that.

Just wondering if the app is still being developed for Apple phones? I liked the sound of that.
Yes, it’s still on the way. I can’t provide a timeframe as of yet, but I’m looking forward to it as well as my devices are also Apple 😎

How about a properly maintained Tipping/Fantasy competition? I know it's the end of the season but still...
Great idea. These will be back in 2023. Hopefully with prizes as well.

Reactions: VIP
Am I able to block threads appearing under “new posts”.?
i have no interest in soccer but constantly have threads lingering in “new posts”

All of a sudden - and I'm sure I didn't do anything, I can no longer see images that people post on this site. All I see is a little blue box with a question mark on it. This applies to images people post on threads - like the joke one. Also when people have images for avatars and the icon/symbols when people react to a post.

Hi Harry,

It sounds like this may be a local issue as opposed to a site issue. I have tested on numerous devices and there are no issues with images loading as far as I can tell.

Can you please try the following:
  • access the site from a different device and confirm whether or not images load for you;
  • try a different browser on your current device to access the forum; and
  • try clearing your browsers cache.
Please let me know how you go after trying this.

Cheers,
J

Hi Harry,

It sounds like this may be a local issue as opposed to a site issue. I have tested on numerous devices and there are no issues with images loading as far as I can tell.

• access the site from a different device and confirm whether or not images load for you;

Cheers,
J
Thanks mate. I'll try those things. Probably on the weekend.

Hi Harry,

Cheers,
J
I can view the images on using my Chrome browser and also using Safari in my iPhone but for some reason I can't when using the Safari browser on my Mac. I've tried clearing history, cookies and caches, and other tips I've found using Dr Google to no avail. No worries though, I will use my Chrome browser for the forum. Maybe a Safari update down the track will fix things or maybe they'll just fix themselves.

Thanks again

Back