• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

COVID!!!

Ben "How worried should we be?"
Nick "I don't think we should be too worried".

All those complications are also a side effect of actual covid. My understanding is that the chances of myocarditis are in fact higher if you get covid than the vaccine.

Dr Nick Coatsworth is a joke.
I’ll never forget his appearance on the “Project” in his official role discussing all of the do and don’t s and shut downs.
Explaining why cafes and other businesses were being shut down and destroyed but not hairdressers.
One day later, as the pretty boy talking head they rolled out to appears the sheep, young Nick appeared with a newly coiffed hairdo that befitted his new celebrity staton on National TV as the Covid guru

Couldn’t buy a coffee or walk on a golf course by yourself but Nick was able to pretty himself by plonking down in a shopping centre hairdressers
😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

All the Lawyers will be ordering new Mercedes or Audis , what a bonanza heading their way...
#####################

The Qld Supreme Court has held the Qld Police Commissioner's decisions to to issue a direction for cops to be jabbed was unlawful under s 58(1)(b) of the Human Rights Act 2019 (Qld), which requires public entities to "give proper consideration to a human right relevant to the decision.

”In making the direction, the Commissioner relied on advice received from the Deputy Commissioner, which assured the Commissioner that a mandatory direction by her would be compatible with human rights under the Human Rights Act 2019 (Qld)

However, because the the Commissioner's evidence did not demonstrate that she give proper consideration to the human rights that might have been affected, Martin SJA found that the "making of the decisions" [to issue the directions] were unlawful.

The declarations, however, were not found to be invalid. No finding of invalidity was available, because there was no 'jurisdictional error' (ie, the orders were not beyond the legislative powers of the Police Cmsr).

In the end, the orders were confined: the court made declarations that the directions were unlawful.
That, it was said, was the best way to recognise the applicants' claims that they were concerned that breaches of the directions would expose them to liability.

unlawful.png

All the Lawyers will be ordering new Mercedes or Audis , what a bonanza heading their way...
#####################

The Qld Supreme Court has held the Qld Police Commissioner's decisions to to issue a direction for cops to be jabbed was unlawful under s 58(1)(b) of the Human Rights Act 2019 (Qld), which requires public entities to "give proper consideration to a human right relevant to the decision.

”In making the direction, the Commissioner relied on advice received from the Deputy Commissioner, which assured the Commissioner that a mandatory direction by her would be compatible with human rights under the Human Rights Act 2019 (Qld)

However, because the the Commissioner's evidence did not demonstrate that she give proper consideration to the human rights that might have been affected, Martin SJA found that the "making of the decisions" [to issue the directions] were unlawful.

The declarations, however, were not found to be invalid. No finding of invalidity was available, because there was no 'jurisdictional error' (ie, the orders were not beyond the legislative powers of the Police Cmsr).

In the end, the orders were confined: the court made declarations that the directions were unlawful.
That, it was said, was the best way to recognise the applicants' claims that they were concerned that breaches of the directions would expose them to liability.

unlawful.png
Lucky that the taxpayer has deep pockets. :rolleyes:

Scomo is planning to make a farewell speech to parliament before he retires.
Should be enlightening!
Covid is a commie plot!

Before i retired, i had to have the flu vax & the covid vax to keep my job, it was get the vax or you won't have a job. Simple as that.

Before i retired, i had to have the flu vax & the covid vax to keep my job, it was get the vax or you won't have a job. Simple as that.

Is it right for an employer to be able to force a person to do that?

Latest posts

Back