• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Close game

True rob. Nothing went our way all night but we’re still in the hunt. Reading the stuff here tonight you’d think we were playing the titans and not the sharks🤣🤣

True bop but reality we all know that we may not get there but we r building ourselves up. New coach change of personal.

A win that we should have had would have been great ,but Sharks at Shark Park with a dodgy ref and losing in extra time is nothing to be sneezed at. We're in this comp up to our ears. Losing Jed was massive in the scheme of things. Plenty of twists and turns to go before the top 4 is finalized as well.

There are lessons after every match and the lesson for mine our side needs to learn after tonight is how to score against an up-and-in defence. because we ran out of ideas.

We need more trick shots.
I get your point mega but losing Jed and putting Trell into the centre’s shut down our options in that regards

Indeed, we still got players to come back, stretch will be a big boost n goat 🐐 was out. Losing jed didn't help but we stayed resilient. Maybe next golden point game we play in we organise a 2 prong fg attack. Those types of things to learn from

I get your point mega but losing Jed and putting Trell into the centre’s shut down our options in that regards
The decades-old way to beat the old Warren Ryan umbrella defence is to roll it into the corners or dink over the top for a speedy winger like AJ to score and make them hang back more after which you can then go back to going through the hands but we couldn't execute it.

Losing Jed wouldn't have made too much difference to getting that play right. Cody is still way off his best. Gee I miss him.

We did have some calls go against us but so did Cronulla.

A win that we should have had would have been great ,but Sharks at Shark Park with a dodgy ref and losing in extra time is nothing to be sneezed at. We're in this comp up to our ears. Losing Jed was massive in the scheme of things. Plenty of twists and turns to go before the top 4 is finalized as well.
As they say, get in the top 8 and then a new comp starts.

Taking some winning form into sudden death finals is a must for mine.

For South Sydney winning 4 games back to back in September is the goal. Roll on next round.

I am proud of the boys knowing we could have, should have won v sharks. Lots to like, some not so much.

SSTID

Latest posts

Back