• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Caleb Clarke's honorary Training Sesh with South Sydney

The other part to that 100 metre sprint challenge was the drill where they had to pass the ball to set targets while in full flight. Clarke hit most of his targets whereas the French winger missed most of his. This guy could handle centre or wing but is already a gun winger. Speed, size, power, agility and athleticism…..what’s not to like ?.

All blacks player isn’t coming to a Wooden Spoon club. Even if he was.

Reactions: CCR
I mean, if he’s a fan, it probably doesn’t matter.

Yes, the team is spluttering at the moment but I expect that can change pretty quickly once WB has the reins and we have the bulk of the roster fit and available. The poor results on the field this season hasn’t deterred WB nor should it deter potential recruits. I believe the biggest barrier to sealing a deal is the interest from Japanese rugby. The bloke is keen to try his hand in the NRL so let’s see what develops.

Can I ask those who follow Super Rugby, how far up the ladder the Blues have been in the last few years?

I don't follow Union.

Are the Blues perennial title contenders?

Can I ask those who follow Super Rugby, how far up the ladder the Blues have been in the last few years?

I don't follow Union.

Are the Blues perennial title contenders
The Blues are sitting on top of the table at the moment and will be in the finals starting next month. They’ve been finalists the last 3 seasons.
I think they’ll be favourites this season.
I don’t watch much of it, pretty much just to check out CC’s progress this season with the Blues.

Latest posts

Back