• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Burgess had a Blinder Last Game ..WHY ?

For those who sent me PM's and also commented here about the cancer tests today, good news, I am holding stable which is just about the best you can hope for with Stage Four, so good news overall, I got 4 ticks from 4 with the 4 recent tests.

Thanks for your concern, it all helps when you know people are behind you and supporting you, the Souths family may argue a lot, but you're there.

Thanks so much for your concern

For those who sent me PM's and also commented here about the cancer tests today, good news, I am holding stable which is just about the best you can hope for with Stage Four, so good news overall, I got 4 ticks from 4 with the 4 recent tests.

Thanks for your concern, it all helps when you know people are behind you and supporting you, the Souths family may argue a lot, but you're there.

Great news, good on you👐

Great news mate. Sorry to hear you’re going through this.

I'm starting to think he had a blinder because he is the only forward not on the rotation Merry go round.

I'm starting to think he had a blinder because he is the only forward not on the rotation Merry go round.

Well that’s because he’s our only forward who runs with any power and mongrel

Sorry to hear this mate despite us arguing at times and you can annoy me (I probs annoy you) you’re still a Rabbitohs tragic like me and a Rabbitohs brother at the end of the day.

I am glad you got this positive news but sorry you are dealing with all this cancer is a bastard of a thing. I’m sure some days you feel like shit it wouldn’t be good but then other days aren’t too bad.

Are they giving you anything to try stop the cancer from spreading quicker? Compared to years ago at least there seems to be more things that can help still have quality of life for as long as possible.

I have lost some relatives to cancer I’m sure we all have 😢! You wouldn’t wish this bastard of a disease even on your worst enemy well I wouldn’t anyway.

Sorry to hear this mate despite us arguing at times and you can annoy me (I probs annoy you) you’re still a Rabbitohs tragic like me and a Rabbitohs brother at the end of the day.

I am glad you got this positive news but sorry you are dealing with all this cancer is a bastard of a thing. I’m sure some days you feel like shit it wouldn’t be good but then other days aren’t too bad.

Are they giving you anything to try stop the cancer from spreading quicker? Compared to years ago at least there seems to be more things that can help still have quality of life for as long as possible.

I have lost some relatives to cancer I’m sure we all have 😢! You wouldn’t wish this bastard of a disease even on your worst enemy well I wouldn’t anyway.

Thanks bro, much appreciated.

That’s good news Darque.
We’re all in your corner mate.

Back