• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Alex Johnston

He’s a very good winger. Perhaps he backs himself to keep Munro at bay. No doubt AJ is a better winger than Munro today. Just a matter of how long that lasts.

Hopefully the fact the club tried Dom Young and Caleb Clarke means they are looking in the right place to partner one of AJ or Munro.

Wide spread changes are needed.

That will mean all deck chairs being reshuffled.
When AJ comes back in 2 weeks it will be back on the left wing. Cody won’t be moved. Only other thing that may change that side from last night is Latrell comes back to fullback.

We don’t have the players available right now for wide spread changes. The one change that I can see being made is the coach.

When AJ comes back in 2 weeks it will be back on the left wing. Cody won’t be moved. Only other thing that may change that side from last night is Latrell comes back to fullback.

We don’t have the players available right now for wide spread changes. The one change that I can see being made is the coach.
Okay.

That still doesn’t change my assessment of his chances of getting the record.

Changes to the halves will be needed by next season at the latest. I would push for earlier.

This will hinder AJs ability to get the record.

A new coach next season, will also need to assess AJs viability as the left winger.

He won’t be getting the record unfortunately.

Okay.

That still doesn’t change my assessment of his chances of getting the record.

Changes to the halves will be needed by next season at the latest. I would push for earlier.

This will hinder AJs ability to get the record.

A new coach next season, will also need to assess AJs viability as the left winger.

He won’t be getting the record unfortunately.
I would be pushing for Jye in the halves with Cody and Latrell to fullback. I don’t see that hindering AJ.

Changing from Adam to Lachie didn’t hinder his progression.

AJ has been through many coaches and that didn’t hinder his progression either.

If Cody can attack like he did last night with Latrell there then he is every chance of getting there. The other thing is that his ability to stay on the field.

Whilst he may not get the record at the end of next season he has more than that to break it. Maybe not with us, but he will get that opportunity elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back