• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Albanese Should Resign

daRque

Master
Reaction score
Before the referendum I predicted:

Yes would be defeated because Albanese presented the Yes case so badly.

I predicted the numbers would be around 60/40

Also predicted Australians are not stupid and will not vote for anything that has no detail or info on how it will operate

Aussies will NOT vote for "an idea".

Nor will they support a man pushing the Yes case who says "read it? Why would I".

The Yes cause started off with such wide support and should have been an easy win, but Albanese eroded the case bit by bit with his complete stupidity and inability to present the case for Yes.

As I warned before the referendum, he will let the Indigenous people down and ruin their chance of gaining some improvement in having a say with Indigenous issues.

He has done so, he has left them without any immediate hope of gaining a Voice, which was needed.

He should apologise to the Indigenous and resign immediately.
The man is a disgrace, gambling with the future of the indigenous for the sake of his massive ego.

Not sure I agree but he certainly got a wake up call to actually do his job and not buck pass

Laughable stuff!
Lets have a lynching.lolololol

Last edited:
Not sure I agree but he certainly got a wake up call to actually do his job and not buck pass
Yeah, a wake up call to do his job, actually be in Australia now and then, and stop living in the past and blaming everything on past Govts and/or Dutton.

If Dutton is controlling so many things isn't this Albanese admitting he is not up to the job of PM if Dutton can out maneuver him so easily?

Can you imagine how Keating or Hawke would have dealt with Dutton? They would have chewed him up and spat him out.

Not Albanese, he's running away from him, crying every second day and basically admitting Dutton is doing him over.

Then to top it all off, he was handed one area of major responsibility, The Voice Referendum, and he totally and completely ****ed it up.

Even Dutton, quite a few weeks ago, warned him it was not too late, just release some detail and the Yes side can still win this said Mr Dutton. Nope, not Anthony, he knew better. LOL

Every single thing I predicted about this useless flog has come true. Looking forward to sitting back and just watching his continued failures.

I was personally proud of the 60% of voters who clearly showed Albanese that Aussies are not as stupid as Albanese thinks they are.

Finally, I wish Albanese would learn how to pronounce the word Australia.

View attachment 1709

Last edited:

Back