• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

AJ's Kids Book

Bamurru

Reaction score
Maybe everyone is aware but AJ apart from being a great winger, culture man and clubman is also now a new author.
daRque kindly put me onto the book a while back and i have since bought a few copies to send to grandkids and grand nephews.
The young kids love the book ( 18 months to about 4) even though they were esentially Knights and Sharks fans....but the animal/footy characters are Rabbitohs thru and thru.
Anyway why not support AJ's new found skills as well as get something edifying for the kids (outside of screen time)...and get a copy or two:
South Sydney Rabbitohs – Footy Tails by Alex Johnston
https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/footy-tails-by-alex-johnston-7374.phtml

But be careful... while the Official SS store price might be cheapest upfront look around for inclusive with postage for the best deal.
Disclaimer:...i have nothing to do with AJ apart from being a distant fan

Maybe everyone is aware but AJ apart from being a great winger, culture man and clubman is also now a new author.
daRque kindly put me onto the book a while back and i have since bought a few copies to send to grandkids and grand nephews.
The young kids love the book ( 18 months to about 4) even though they were esentially Knights and Sharks fans....but the animal/footy characters are Rabbitohs thru and thru.
Anyway why not support AJ's new found skills as well as get something edifying for the kids (outside of screen time)...and get a copy or two:
South Sydney Rabbitohs – Footy Tails by Alex Johnston
https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/footy-tails-by-alex-johnston-7374.phtml

But be careful... while the Official SS store price might be cheapest upfront look around for inclusive with postage for the best deal.
Disclaimer:...i have nothing to do with AJ apart from being a distant fan

Glad you like them and glad I could help out.

It's also great to see a footballer involved in something like this, would be nice to see him go futher with this eventually.

Glad you like them and glad I could help out.

It's also great to see a footballer involved in something like this, would be nice to see him go futher with this eventually.
Thanks....Do you or anyone have any thoughts about how i could provide positive feedback and encouragement to AJ myself. I am not a FB user....perhaps via the club somehow? In a society/ culture where we are more likely to give negative feedback ( sometimes like this forum) I believe its also important to encourage others with positive statements. Any advice welcome. Taa

Thanks....Do you or anyone have any thoughts about how i could provide positive feedback and encouragement to AJ myself. I am not a FB user....perhaps via the club somehow? In a society/ culture where we are more likely to give negative feedback ( sometimes like this forum) I believe its also important to encourage others with positive statements. Any advice welcome. Taa

Could try this I guess.

Back