• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2025 Membership

9 games for ~$440pp is getting hard to justify TBH

I mean I'll still renew, because anything other than Diamond seating at Accor is pointless unless you have the vision of a hawk, but still.....

The sooner we move to Allianz, the better

I mean I'll still renew, because anything other than Diamond seating at Accor is pointless unless you have the vision of a hawk, but still.....

Most of the away games I attend are about $50 each. That is usually in the away supporters bay. Sometimes they are more.

Next year we will at least have 10 games at Accor as the Bulldogs have the home game for Good Friday next year. When you think the membership alone is $110 then really isn’t bad value if you actually go to every game at Accor.

If we play at Gosford and Allianz those games are also included.

If you only get to a few games then it really isn’t good value.

I think the thing is that even though we were taking these games away back then we were also playing the Dogs, Tigers and Parra for their home games at Accor for a while. Now it’s only the Dogs if we happen to play them twice.

Yeah and we only played the dogs once this season.
Can't remember last time that happened as the away game was meant to he part of our season ticket

My renewal email just arrived. So there is the basic membership, then you choose your package /s, i initially did not see the basic cost, then you choose from the add ons available, but you have a chance to change what you have chosen. It also has the option of monthly or annual fee, + the option to auto renewal for next year. Fairly pain free, but the add on costs can mount up.
Our diamond reserved was $435 each think it’s been about that the last 3 years we are thankful with how high inflation has been that our membership is the same price that’s something to be thankful for.

If it’s more at Allianz I won’t be for it if the cost of membership goes up significantly. Anyway don’t think it’ll happen soon don’t think there is a get out clause in what Solly signed.

I think it’s 10 games with the Dogs reciprocal rights game? Think we only played them once this year but surely be twice next year.

Did they charge you $440, we renewed today $435 each same as last year.

A diamond seat for a single game at Accor is $80, so $435 isn’t bad it’s $110 just for the supporter membership alone isn’t it?

It’s still only like <$40 a month though. Yes it’s more than a couple of streamer subscriptions, but I think it’s still ballpark reasonable. And the team provide me with more quality entertainment than Netflix and Disney+.

I’d they didn’t have the rolling rabbit setup, I would definitely find it harder to justify a $440 splurge once a year.

Sure, but empty Accor isn’t a home ground advantage.
It won’t matter where we play for atmosphere or home ground advantage if it’s only the Burrow making noise at games and the rest of the crowd being dead silent. People talk up the atmosphere at Allianz well we had a home game there a couple of years ago and we’re well on top in the first half and you barely heard a peep out of the members and fans there apart from the Burrow it was almost like being at the cemetery. Home ground advantage is what you make it if it’s a vocal crowd it’ll be good if it’s a quiet crowd it won’t matter where you play it’ll be a dead atmosphere regardless of the Stadium.

It’s still only like <$40 a month though. Yes it’s more than a couple of streamer subscriptions, but I think it’s still ballpark reasonable. And the team provide me with more quality entertainment than Netflix and Disney+.

I’d they didn’t have the rolling rabbit setup, I would definitely find it harder to justify a $440 splurge once a year.
Yeah but Netflix etc don't charge you per person...

My Rabbitohs memberships (~$100 a month) is easily my most expensive "subscription" I have.

It’s funny that probably the best atmosphere we had at a game this year was on the Gold Coast against the Titans. Every year it feels like a home game for us.
Kempy are you saying South Sydney have a huge following in that area?

I would love to see the breakdown by area of our membership.

Of course that doesn't account for fans who are not members which is a huge number I expect.

Latest posts

Back