• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Pathways Sides

Ref is supposed to stop the clock after 1 min 20 secs, yeah? No way time should have been allowed to run out there

So what happened in the end? I thought we were winning?

I hate the rule where you go in to make a tackle and the attacker throws a pass under pressure but they get the reward.

Shame on the result but probably shouldn’t have let Canterbury out to a 14-0 lead.

Great to hear the spine doing well.

Let’s translate that second half form into first grade lads.

Edit - sorry this was in reply to a comment about streaming NsWRL games.

Yeah these are the things that ticketed members should get access too. Want to grow season ticket holders? Then there needs to be more value thrown in the NRL should be driving this too not just the clubs.

I hate that I can’t live stream from the NrL app anymore - I know it was due to Telstra but that aside it was great. My veiw is that if your a fully fledged season ticket holder you should be able to watch every game including nswrl games live on the NRL app.

Shame Ilias didn’t get a season in NSW Cup prior to debuting.

Im still not sure he’s a long term first grade half, but at least he gets to play some footy and run a team at this level. Will only do his development well.
Well it was the original plan until Milford had the off field issues

Joey Johns just said Jye Gray killed it at fullback ,good to hear, only a matter of time before the kid gets a go in firsts..

Edit - sorry this was in reply to a comment about streaming NsWRL games.

Yeah these are the things that ticketed members should get access too. Want to grow season ticket holders? Then there needs to be more value thrown in the NRL should be driving this too not just the clubs.

I hate that I can’t live stream from the NrL app anymore - I know it was due to Telstra but that aside it was great. My veiw is that if your a fully fledged season ticket holder you should be able to watch every game including nswrl games live on the NRL app.

The whole season tickets scenario and how they are handled is poor. Yours is one example.
it’s such a wasted opportunity, rooted in old school & tired thinking

I hope Ilias and Gray get at least like another month together at this level.

Might even make sense to bring them both back at the same time when ready, once they’ve got some combination sorted.

I hope Ilias and Gray get at least like another month together at this level.

Might even make sense to bring them both back at the same time when ready, once they’ve got some combination sorted.
I suspect origin will be the window where he gets blooded

Back