• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 9: Rabbitohs v Panthers

Callmack1

Staff member
Reaction score
Moving into another week, and another Round as we take on Penrith in Round 9. These guys are now one of our biggest modern-day rivals and it's become a pretty big rivalry in the game. However, there's no doubt they've had the better of the rivalry. Sick of losing to these pricks, sick of them having the wood on us, sick of their smug attitude, I'm sick of everything they represent. I've made my feelings towards the Panthers no secret for the last couple of years, so I won't ramble on about it, but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say it's pure hatred. I'm sure Panthers fans now feel the same.

However, this game against them just feels different. It doesn't feel the same and the rivalry will be nowhere near as intense as it has been in the past due to our current predicament. It's a real shame as this is always one we look forward to but now, it just feels flat.

In fact, I'm dreading it. Where do we even start with this game? Where do we go? How do we approach it? I don't know. I do know that unless something drastically changes, we won't be winning this one. Penrith are still the benchmark of the competition, and they are still the best side in the NRL in my opinion.

But I will wait for this one with anticipation as I always do, and I will support the boys and hope for a win as I always do.

Bring the smug pricks on!!

I’ll be there with Dad on Thursday I’d say it’ll be just us diehards out there be interesting to see the crowd can’t see it being more than 7-8k.

I can’t feel positive about this game my expectations are low I think we still concede around 40 points and we won’t score as many as last week.

The only positive to potentially come out of this game will be that we will lose comfortably and hopefully that should see the end of JD.

That might release some pressure and hopefully see some other changes within the club so we can get ourselves back on track.

The only positive to potentially come out of this game will be that we will lose comfortably and hopefully that should see the end of JD.

That might release some pressure and hopefully see some other changes within the club so we can get ourselves back on track.
I just don’t understand why it’s had to get to this point before changes are made

And nervously waiting with bated breath what those changes may, or may not, be

I got night shift this week and start at 10pm.

So i won't be able to go, ill just watch it on tv

I just don’t understand why it’s had to get to this point before changes are made

And nervously waiting with bated breath what those changes may, or may not, be
I know, i really dont know what the club thinks will change this week that has been evident for nearly 12 months now.

Bad habits have crept in and been allowed to fester to this point, there needs to be a shakeup and it starts with JD.

I don’t know the point you’re trying to make mate

Come on man try harder🤪

that’s the current NRL ladder. We’ve played 7 of the top 8 teams as they stand, all while being totally and utterly decimated by injury & suspension

Jd's plan is to not play good sides and only play crap sides.

Got it
Well, I know you don’t like facts, takes away from your views but you can’t deny its a massive factor and to respond in such a glib way emphasises that

i get it, you blame injuries and blame the draw.

Now lets hear from people that actually know rugby league.

Another dumb arse, childish put down. You are at least predictable.
when smacked over the chops with facts that’s the only knuckle dragging way you respond

you are clearly one of thone “souffs” supporters the cameras pick up in the crowd and other clubs laught at

Come on man try harder🤪

that’s the current NRL ladder. We’ve played 7 of the top 8 teams as they stand, all while being totally and utterly decimated by injury & suspension
Good sides can overcome adversity and not use the draw, injuries or suspensions as an excuse.

Back