• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 4: Other Matches

I sometimes wish JD would speak some home truths like that about some of our performances in the past

Yet another game that swings on the back of errors.

2024 is the year of momentum and it appears to me that no team is immune from it…….except maybe 1🤔
Yes. It's early days and the pundits who have written our side off so early have zero idea. Sack the coach ,sack the players. Get a fn grip 🤫

I sometimes wish JD would speak some home truths like that about some of our performances in the past
I’m sure he does when he addresses the players privately. I did read one of the players talk about how JD always goes into bat for them as well.

Tigers in already. Fast starting game from both sides.

Olam is a smart pick up by the Tigers. A ready made centre who’ll give it his best.

Are we that hard up for officials where they need to use Belinda Clarke who was the referee the other day as a touchie today?

Tigers kept inviting Parramatta in.

The eels finally took up the invitation.

It’s been a bloody quick start by both sides.

Parra hit back. A few errors from the Tigers. It is hot out there. With all the defending the Tigers are doing this could open up if they keep making those errors.

Tigers open the Eels up and poor kick on the last. Then the Eels open them up the middle and make them pay.

It’s going to be hard here for the Tigers. Galvin to the bin for a hip drop. Down by 8 now.

Tigers are giving this a real hot crack.

Tigers about to hit the front. Great play by Galvin to set up Bula.

Back