• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 19: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After a great win against the Warriors, another solid effort will be required against the Bulldogs. It's time to start strengthening the point differential and moving back up the ladder to finish in the Top 4.

Dogs will be read the riot act and coping it from their fans. I expect them to put their best foot forward. We can’t expect them to be as bad as today.

We will be heavily depleted hopefully the last time this year. They should be without Burton and JAC. Play with the same attitude and intensity of Friday night and not only should we win, but win comfortably. Just hope that Fittler doesn’t decide to go with Cody.

So we will be missing Trell, Arrow, Graham, Host, Murray and possibly Keon and Cook. Anyone I missed?

This will be a hard match. Souths down on troops - Canterbury looking to atone and putting in a great effort.

I’ll be there shouting my lungs out clapping my hands and stomping my feet. Must win game for us. We can’t underestimate them they’ll be having crisis talks this week and told to aim up or **** off there is the door. They will be better on contact than today the Dogs.

That Manly game today their crowd noise was relentless exactly what us members and fans need to do at Accor next Saturday I’m only expecting 11-12k there just the diehards that’s all we need.

It is our second last home game at Accor which makes me a bit sad but hoping this makes the crowd a bit bigger. Bring a beanie and scarf etc….

If Kempy and Callmack could sit through that tsunami the other night in NZ then we should have no issues ourselves next Saturday.

EVERYONE GET OUT THERE GLORY GLORY WE NEED TO AND WE WILL WIN!

I will start us off..

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

DOES THE SIX AGAIN NOT EXIST ANYMORE REF PULL YA WHISTLE OUT OF YA ARSE BBBBBBBBBOOOOO BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quick stab at a possible lineup

Taafe
AJ
Tass
Milne
Kennar
Cody
Ilias
Tatola
Havili
Burgess
Chee Kam
Cartwright
Sele

S. Mitchell
Moale
Mamouzelos
Knight

Quick stab at a possible lineup

Taafe
AJ
Tass
Milne
Kennar
Cody
Ilias
Tatola
Havili
Burgess
Chee Kam
Cartwright
Sele

S. Mitchell
Moale
Mamouzelos
Knight
Munro is the future.

In this game I'd even try Karapani at left centre, inside AJ. . . The guy might end up being a revelation and exactly what we need as the link between Cody and AJ. If we never try him we'll never find out.

Back