• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 10: Rabbitohs v Dragons

As stupid as this sounds, if our spine is: Latrell, Wighton, Cody, Cook... and we have in our forwards Arrow, Burgess, Koloamatangi, Havili, etc...

There really is no excuse to lose to the Dragons.
The only caveat would be if having a left side dominant play making duo sees as clunky as the other night.

I don't have the percentage but I do believe our win rate without cam is terrible.

The only caveat would be if having a left side dominant play making duo sees as clunky as the other night.
I did say it sounded stupid... but there is enough talent still there (for kickoff anyways, who knows what happens after 5 mins)

I did say it sounded stupid... but there is enough talent still there (for kickoff anyways, who knows what happens after 5 mins)
As long as dont front load our energy and die in the last 20 mins of each half as we do every other game.

As long as we play as well as we did in last 10 mins of the game at Kogarah last year we will do alright.

We beat them with plenty out in the Charity Shield. Take that positive thought into this game. That's how I'm getting motivated. This Saints side got pumped by 60 two weeks ago. They aren't exactly setting the comp on fire.

Safe to say it’s a big game and is likely telling for the remainder of the season.

I.e, can we win games against bottom 8 sides in the run home?

We know how we fair against the better sides, just too classy at this point for where we’re at right now.

Win this week, and you can look to maybe make getting up into 10th-12th over the remaining rounds as a goal. Lose, and you really are battling for the spoon.

Safe to say it’s a big game and is likely telling for the remainder of the season.

I.e, can we win games against bottom 8 sides in the run home?

We know how we fair against the better sides, just too classy at this point for where we’re at right now.

Win this week, and you can look to maybe make getting up into 10th-12th over the remaining rounds as a goal. Lose, and you really are battling for the spoon.
Seems to me, you’re almost calling this, a ‘must-win-game’ 😮

Latest posts

Back