• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Till end of next year.

Can’t negotiate till Nov 1.

We wouldn’t grant that prior.

It’s a beat up I reckon.

We are the type of club that would release him early if he wants out, lets not kid ourselves.

Mr nice guys

Till end of next year.

Can’t negotiate till Nov 1.

We wouldn’t grant that prior.

It’s a beat up I reckon.
Unless of course he is signed for next year, but has an option in his favour?

The NRL contracts site usually lists that detail though.

Seen a rumour on a FB Souths page tonight about Tallis Duncan going back to the Roosters hence the reason why he hasn’t been getting selected. Hopefully BS. Does anyone know low long his contract to Souths for
I can’t see a world where a guy who is named after Gordon Tallis leaves a club with Wayne incoming.
Unless that’s of course Wayne wants to let him go.

I mentioned about a month ago that the Roosters were sniffing around Duncan, sadly.

In all fairness if we keep stuffing him around you can hardly blame him if he goes.

Last edited:
If the rumour of a five year offer for Mr Bennett is correct, I wonder how JD feels about this?

He was with Mr Bennett for what, about 5 years? Then he gets sacked only to be replaced by Mr Bennett

Strange set of circumstances.

Last edited:
If the rumour of a five year offer for Mr Bennett is correct, I wonder how JD feels about this?

He was with Mr Bennett for what, about 5 years? Then he gets sacked only to be replaced by Mr Bennett/

Strange set of circumstances.
Not sure but if I was JD I would probably feel like I should have won more football games and not ended up at the bottom of t the table….🤔

Not sure but if I was JD I would probably feel like I should have won more football games and not ended up at the bottom of t the table….🤔

Missed the entire point, but that's okay.

Last edited:
I mentioned about a month ago that the Roosters were sniffing around Duncan, sadly.

In all fairness if we keep stuffing him around you can hardley blame him if he goes.
That would just about do me if we let that happen

Not a tough one the call that one.
Big name player available, the. signing for waaaaaaay less than elsewhere to play under the maker of quality humans 😂😂

It’s as predictable as us taking an early guilty plea

He will end up at one of them.

Surely you're going to change your nick to 'Captain Obvious' shortly?!! 😉

Don’t think he did that was the question posed I think it’s a great answer

No, he missed the point and so did you.

I was not asking about his form as a coach or how many games he won, that's been done to death.
Everyone knows why he was replaced.

Obviously if he won more games this would not have happened, but it did.

I was raising the humanistic aspect of it, he would have been good mates with Mr Bennett obviously, and the irony of probably being replaced by him would be, I imagine, difficult to deal with.

As I mentioned in my original post, "strange set of circumstances", I don't recall it happening previously.

Last edited:
No, he missed the point and so did you.

I was not asking about his form as a coach or how many games he won, that's been done to death.
Everyone knows he was replaced.

I was raising the humanistic aspect of it, he would have been good mates with Mr Bennett obviously, and the irony of probably being raplaced by him would be, I imagine, difficult to deal with.

As I mentioned in my original post, "strange set of circumstances", I don't recall it happening previously.
I think people sometimes give people too much credit re how natural/human it is to enjoy when your ego gets a stroke.

If I had a job successfully, handed over to a successor who went tits up, and was invited back to right the ship, the natural human reaction would be to feel kinda good about yourself. ‘They need me back, yay my self confidence.’ That’s just being honest though. Which people generally aren’t. :)

Back