• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

JD Sacked

raider

Reaction score
Grand finalists.

To 7th. To 9th. To dead last.

All while playing the ugliest hit up football in the competition.

Here we will countdown the all important question, is JD gone yet?

Fox: JD to be sacked, Mal appointed as caretaker post Cronulla loss.

Fox: JD to stay on as coach (our bad).

I’d love to know what the club thinks is going to change in the next 2 weeks that hasnt happened in the past near 12 months (including a whole pre season dedicated to working it out!).

Mind boggling…

I’d love to know what the club thinks is going to change in the next 2 weeks that hasnt happened in the past near 12 months (including a whole pre season dedicated to working it out!).

Mind boggling…
A MIRACLE

Mind boggling…

We had an entire off-season to get back on track, we actually got worse, but because some of the plodderpocalypse ran around a bit more instead of jogging with hands on hips against a second gear fraud team in the Cronulla Sharks, this is a promising reason to stay the course!

Are you stupid or what? Think of the EFFORT they showed.

Mind boggling…
100% spot on.

The players may claim to love JD but the results on the field arent indicative of a team playing for their coach.

given the latest injuries , the chances of stopping the rot against Storm and Panthers is slim indeed.
why appoint an interim coach when the chances of defeat very high and heavy defeats likely.

If JD can get the team to a miracle win of either of these teams , then he deserves a chance to hold the job until better troops arrive. If the team loses both heave , then an interim coach to take on St George with some troops back , makes sense.

Meantime , I hope the rumour of Richo is true and he appointed in the next week . The brains trust at Souths need a full TRANSPLANT , starting with Solly.

The reason why the players love JD is because at the present moment he is protecting them, e.g. Cody walker.
Once he gets removed the players become vulnerable and exposed for their efforts…..

Unfortunately nothing will change for the team until such time ..

The reason why the players love JD is because at the present moment he is protecting them, e.g. Cody walker.
Once he gets removed the players become vulnerable and exposed for their efforts…..

Unfortunately nothing will change for the team until such time ..

You’re entitled to think that but to me it just sounds like lounge room couch psychology

Mind boggling…
The one thing that won’t change for sure is the incompetence of current management…

Back