• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Feels Familiar

Even the ability to read the room is seriously lacking…in the current climate, posting on the socials about how much wearing the Anzac Day jersey means to Tallis Duncan during the week when he wasn’t in the 17 was embarrassing!

It’s now all down to the billionaires
I’m actually flabbergasted these moguls haven’t made the necessary changes already. A couple of million for these guys to make some serious dips in the management, corporate sports science, football department etc is hot chip money for us.

Whats the point owning a team if you let it languish and become an utter laughing stock?

I’m actually flabbergasted these moguls haven’t made the necessary changes already. A couple of million for these guys to make some serious dips in the management, corporate sports science, football department etc is hot chip money for us.

Whats the point owning a team if you let it languish and become an utter laughing stock?
Yeah one would think the acquisition of a sporting team particularly in Australia is partly a passion and vanity project.

So one would conclude you’d want it to be the benchmark to further extend your own personal brand

Word is Ryles is Melbourne’s’ succession plan
Maybe a ploy to make Melbourne move to make him head coach sooner leaving Bellamy available? A man’s allowed to dream isn’t he?

Maybe a ploy to make Melbourne move to make him head coach sooner leaving Bellamy available? A man’s allowed to dream isn’t he?
Absolutely and it’s a dream I share

It does sound a lot like a manager trying to push things along

I doubt though Melbourne would lose both Ponis and Bellamy at the same time

I can see however

1. Bellamy accepting an offer he can’t refuse as he wants one last challenge and knows he’s leaving Melbourne in good hands

2. We secure Ponisi and Bellamy moves to GM of football with Ryles head coach in another year or two

FYI these are my eternal optimist thoughts

2024 is obviously retro year. The following things should happen so we really feel at home.

We get booted out of the comp for next week

We get someone testing positive to drugs.

Cam Murray signs with the Roosters.

We win the spoon.

We sign a shit coach (oh wait)

We sign a player, who plays for us for three weeks before asking for a release and signs with the Roosters.

We sign Tedesco for 1 million starting from 2029.

2024 is obviously retro year. The following things should happen so we really feel at home.

We get booted out of the comp for next week

We get someone testing positive to drugs.

Cam Murray signs with the Roosters.

We win the spoon.

We sign a shit coach (oh wait)

We sign a player, who plays for us for three weeks before asking for a release and signs with the Roosters.

We sign Tedesco for 1 million starting from 2029.
Well, there are plenty of players we’ve let go doing well at clubs who are going better, which is a throwback to the 90’s as well! 😢

Back