• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

COVID!!!

Unsure if this is legit or not but some may find interesting..
A simple search shows they have been asking this for a number of years and there are no nefarious reasons for doing so.

Rather interestingly , yesterday I sat in a cafe and next to me were a table of 8. Wish I could have overheard more but it was a group of people who had had serious adverse reactions to the covid vax.
sounded horrific

I don't think I'd be getting my health advice from a "media personality" and "columnist".

Well apparently everyone on the planet knows everything about COVID and vaxes, apart from doctors and scientists, that's the impression I get.

Jonah from Tonga will be advising us next.

I dont believe she was giving health advice but rather noting how statistics were formulated.
I have no strong belief either way but there is plenty of media coverage out there that imply death rates are higher post covid, who knows.

I don't think I'd be getting my health advice from a "media personality" and "columnist".

I dont believe she was giving health advice but rather noting how statistics were formulated.
I'm not on twitter so can't follow her links, but she seems to reference the "Died Suddenly" video which has been thoroughly debunked so many times.

The excess deaths has also been explained, yet many anti vaxxers still highlight every death as being from the vaccine. It's ludicrous.

I'm not on twitter so can't follow her links, but she seems to reference the "Died Suddenly" video which has been thoroughly debunked so many times.

The excess deaths has also been explained, yet many anti vaxxers still highlight every death as being from the vaccine. It's ludicrous.

LOL, it's kind of like nobody ever died early or prematurely before Covid, just silly stuff when we know the opposite is true.

My wife is a admin officer in a Govt department handling compo cases, i am not sure of numbers or percentages but she has handled cases of severe life changing reactions to the Vaccine , i didnt have any nor did my family but sad for those that did, and luckily i have never had covid even though my wife did, and got quite ill despite 3 jabs.

Last edited:

But can you imagine the lawsuits against the establishment if claims such as these were proven to be correct?

But can you imagine the lawsuits against the establishment if claims such as these were proven to be correct?
I can imagine all sorts of things. Doesn't make them real.

I'll take evidence every day over some twit influencer with zero qualifications.

Back