• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Pathways Sides

The ONLY excuse is they want him to be the long term 13, with Cam moving to an edge (like later this year or early 2025). That’s the only sensible reason to keep playing him at 13 in Prems.

And if that’s the case, tell us, so we can put our pitch forks away.

We have to make some moves to fill the remaining 2 Top 30 spots and they must be external because no one else in the joint is screaming upgrade me to Top 30. I wonder how much cap room we have and what type of player we can attract? Surely its as desperate now as it’ll ever be.
I've actually changed my thoughts a bit this morning.

This season is well and truly gone. Done. Bottom 4. Lock it in.

So just pick 2 of the lower grade guys on minimum wage and put them in our Top 30. Give a couple of kids experience training with the NRL boys. I don't care who.

Use the cap space to front-load some contracts into the 2024 cap. Give Wayne or whoever some cash to splash for 2025-26.

The ONLY excuse is they want him to be the long term 13, with Cam moving to an edge (like later this year or early 2025). That’s the only sensible reason to keep playing him at 13 in Prems.

And if that’s the case, tell us, so we can put our pitch forks away.
I'm not against playing the year out with Murray on an edge and Duncan at lock.

We have to make some moves to fill the remaining 2 Top 30 spots and they must be external because no one else in the joint is screaming upgrade me to Top 30. I wonder how much cap room we have and what type of player we can attract? Surely it’s as desperate now as it’ll ever be.
Those two spots need to go to strategic longer term players. We don’t want to just grab anybody to cover an injury crisis. We’re stuffed this year anyway.

Those two spots need to go to strategic longer term players. We don’t want to just grab anybody to cover an injury crisis. We’re stuffed this year anyway.
Not really. They need to be filled. Having someone to fill in for the rest of the year won’t hurt next year.

Lots to look at in the pathways.

Fun to see Trindall, Mundine and LeBlanc in the Cup. And then Macy, Rugless, Field and Doolan in the Flegg.

Streams this week?

Has anyone seen Brent Hawkins play and if so how does he go and what style of half is he

Only seen him a play a couple of games but don't recall him.

I think NSW Cup is on Fox - I'm keen to see how Le Blanc goes in open age footy. From what I've seen of him he's got a bit of mongrel in him and boy do we need that in the years to come.

Pretty impressive start given who we've got named out there... did well to hold them out for so long

Trindall defence the only down side, not sliding properly on both tries

Le Blanc looks promising. Gee only 1 ft footballer in our 17 this week for Reggie’s.

Proud of the effort by these guys, this is true south sydney spirit performance.

Take note first grade.

Liking what Le Blanc has added, two ripper tackles in it as well

Considering we've got a couple of kids playing and the rest are A graders out there, with only 40% of the ball, they've done pretty bloody well that first half.

If our NRL applies themselves as well for 80 minutes, we'll win.

Back