• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Welcome to Wrexham on Disney+

ZIG.NISZ.

Master
Reaction score
Been watching this.

Highly recommended.

There are some serious parallels between Souths and Wrexham.

Famous old football club based in Wales with red and green (with white) colours struggling for many years. Down and out in debt where they were almost gone. Fans took to the street and rallied against previous ownership that was going to see the end of them. Fans then got control back and after more years of struggle they were taken over (had to get a 75% yes vote) by a couple of actors and now on the up.

Certainly brings back some memories.

Last edited:
Been watching this.

Highly recommended.

There are some serious parallels between Souths and Wrexham.

Famous old football club based in Wales with red and green colours struggling for many years. Down and out in debt where they were almost gone. Fans took to the street and rallied against previous ownership that was going to see the end of them. Fans then got control back and after more years of struggle they were taken over (had to get a 75% yes vote) by a couple of actors and now on the up.

Certainly brings back some memories.
You have a link to this Ziggy

I haven't gotten around to this one yet - thanks for the recommendation Ziggy, I'll be sure to get around to it.

I watched this a while ago. Really enjoyed it. Hearing their fans speak and following their journeys is something that I and many others here can relate to.

Their Paul Mullen song gave me an idea for a Souths song.

(Tune of Achy Breaky Heart)
We’re South Sydney
Famous South Sydney
I just don’t think you understand
In the Red & Green
The best you’ve ever seen
We’re the mighty Rabbitohs

Latest posts

Back