• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Trump

Rather interesting is that my “feet on the ground” experience tells me that more Australians have their panties in a knot over Trump than the Americans do.

What a mess america is in.

Shocking video shows ‘tranq’ zombies

Shocking video shows zombie-like addicts at 'ground zero' of Philadelphia's 'tranq' epidemic in the Kensington neighbourhood. Picture: @thebizzleeffect/TikTok'ground zero' of Philadelphia's 'tranq' epidemic in the Kensington neighbourhood. Picture: @thebizzleeffect/TikTok

Distressing new video shows zombie-like addicts stumbling along sidewalks strewn with burning rubbish at the epicentre of the “tranq” epidemic.

Not sure what this has to do with Trump, or any other past, present, or future president. None of them seem to give a shit about the homeless or addicted. Certainly not Trump. He only cares about himself.

Im not too sure about that Andy. I’ll report back in a few weeks but NYC is an absolute mess compared to what I’ve seen. The post by SS is fairly spot on😰

The USA will be fine once Uncle Donald is voted back in as President.

It won't be easy the mess in america will take some sorting out.

It will be interesting when I get to other cities but NYC is a disaster zone. Streets full of drug addicted immigrants sleeping everywhere and harassing people.
Sad seeing families with 3 or 4 kid’s sleeping rough in the middle of Broadway, time sq and every other avenue
It’s just not sustainable 😰

It will be interesting when I get to other cities but NYC is a disaster zone. Streets full of drug addicted immigrants sleeping everywhere and harassing people.
Sad seeing families with 3 or 4 kid’s sleeping rough in the middle of Broadway, time sq and every other avenue
It’s just not sustainable 😰
Given the fact that you are there Cappy not quoting SkyNews that confirms my friends experience.It’s two counties.

The USA will be fine once Uncle Donald is voted back in as President.
One thing is for sure is that it will be entertaining 😄
It's a shame that the USA is so anti tax. Trump cutting the tax rate for the ultra rich doesn't seem to get a mention. Meanwhile debt is out of control, their infrastructure is crumbling, and the left and right divide in their society and especially Congress seems insurmountable.
I heard someone describe the US as a poor country with a lot of rich people.
I don't envy them.

One thing is for sure is that it will be entertaining 😄
It's a shame that the USA is so anti tax. Trump cutting the tax rate for the ultra rich doesn't seem to get a mention. Meanwhile debt is out of control, their infrastructure is crumbling, and the left and right divide in their society and especially Congress seems insurmountable.
I heard someone describe the US as a poor country with a lot of rich people.
I don't envy them.
It's not looking good over in the US atm.

(FILES) The US Capitol in Washington, DC, on January 23, 2019. The Moody's ratings agency warned on September 25, 2023, that a US government shutdown this weekend, amid political deadlock in Congress, would have negative implications for the country's top tier credit rating. Just four months after barely avoiding a credit default, the world's largest economy is facing a government shutdown at the end of the month due to a concerted campaign for deep spending cuts by hardline Republicans in the House of Representatives. (Photo by Jim WATSON / AFP)

‘Destroyed’: Nation bracing for chaos in days

Time is running out for the US to avoid a government shutdown in five days, as hard-line Republicans refuse to budge on spending demands.

Latest posts

Back