• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The Magic Number Is Now 3 (and yes, it might as well be 0)

We wont make the 8

Best option is to get a caretaker coach in and try and salvage a 10th place finish or thereabouts and build for next season.

Anyone who needs surgery might as well go get it now and be right for next season.

I wouldn't be confident if it was Titans and Tigers next rather than Storm and Panthers, the latter two teams will put 40 plus on us.

Brings back memories of the 90's and early 00's, nearly at the stage where I'll leave my Rabbitoh's t-shirt washed and pressed in the drawer for a bit.

Newsflash: NRL Salary Cap Auditor slams South Sydney for spending under the Cap. NRL rules to strip South Sydney all their 2024 Competition points. The Pride faints collectively pointing the blame at JD, BS, Latrell Mitchell, Benyamin Netanyahu and Karl Marx ( Harpo, Groucho and Poncho could not be found for comment or blame). Geoff Toovey calls for an investigation. Meanwhile, Don Maclean sips on a Whiskey and Rye waving goodbye to another South Sydney try.

Apart from our solitary win against the dogs, the least amount of points we have let in is 28.

I'd be happy if we could finish a game and keep a side to 12, even if we lost. Just work on defence and reduce errors.

Apart from our solitary win against the dogs, the least amount of points we have let in is 28.

I'd be happy if we could finish a game and keep a side to 12, even if we lost. Just work on defence and reduce errors.
Good goal.

Hard to defend effectively when you’re standing beside different players every week.

I don’t think we’ve picked the same team two weeks straight all year.

Back