• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 18: Rabbitohs v Eels

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We have a couple of Thursday night games coming up back to back and this first one against the Eels would be nice to continue the winning streak. Parramatta will want to claw their way away from the bottom of the ladder so there will be plenty for both teams to play for.

Yeah. If they make it through Origin we’ll get our first look at how Gray and Trell are named when both fit. Ditto Keaon and Cam to some extent.

Yeah. If they make it through Origin we’ll get our first look at how Gray and Trell are named when both fit. Ditto Keaon and Cam to some extent.
I don't think Gray plays NRL as long as we are carrying Mamouzelos on the bench.

I also think we're very long odds of going two Origin games without a Murray HIA or Latrell suspension, so there's that.

I don't think Gray plays NRL as long as we are carrying Mamouzelos on the bench.

I also think we're very long odds of going two Origin games without a Murray HIA or Latrell suspension, so there's that.
Gray could move into the halves with Jack going back to left centre. Hornby has to find a starting spot for him, prob at 6. His speed is an asset that we just don't have right now.

As much as I would love to see Gray play in the halves I can’t see Hornby changing the halves just yet if at all for the rest of the season.

Outside of injuries or Origin the only way I see Jye play first grade is on the bench at the expense of Mamouzelos.

As much as I would love to see Gray play in the halves I can’t see Hornby changing the halves just yet if at all for the rest of the season.

Outside of injuries or Origin the only way I see Jye play first grade is on the bench at the expense of Mamouzelos.
Yes I would expect he will make minimal changes to a side that is winning.
So Trell back in as fullback, Cam to 2nd row with Chee Kam moving to the bench and Le Blanc back to 2nds.

I do think there is a big chance Gray takes a spot on the bench and Mamo back to 2nds though.
If we are doing well against Parra it would give Hornby a chance to slot him in at 5/8 to see how he goes.

Latest posts

Back