• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Richo and the Tigers

Bunny Boy

Reaction score
Am I the only one who is concerned about this?

I think Richos track record means he will turn around any club, but the Tigers in particular are a sleeping giant so I think this could cause huge headaches for other Sydney clubs.

How many years does Richo have in him?

Really hope its only short short term

Am I the only one who is concerned about this?

I think Richos track record means he will turn around any club, but the Tigers in particular are a sleeping giant so I think this could cause huge headaches for other Sydney clubs.

How many years does Richo have in him?

Really hope its only short short term
He has only been appointed interim CEO. I guess the job will be advertised, and whether he applies is another matter.

Although he has suggested strongly that they make Campbelltown their base, that would seem a long term vision.

If it lifts them and makes Penrith go down a little I can live with that.

He has only been appointed interim CEO. I guess the job will be advertised, and whether he applies is another matter.

Although he has suggested strongly that they make Campbelltown their base, that would seem a long term vision.

Ive long thought that should be their long term strategy.

Junior base booming
Huge catching
Growing demographic

But every 2nd car has a rabbit sticker

When we start being concerned and afraid of the opposition, we have massive problems.

All we need to worry about is having our focus on us, and winning.

When we start being concerned and afraid of the opposition, we have massive problems.

All we need to worry about is having our focus on us, and winning.

When you ignore the opposition, its even worse.

Keep your friends close...

Latest posts

Back