• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Reece Walsh vs Clive.

Magaoidh

Grand Master
Reaction score
Do I enjoy this kid play,you bet he is flash a bit of a lair and one of the best players in the game already.
Pace and flair he reminds me of Clive who had the largest balls same size as John Curtin.
Clive would bamboozle a would be tackler and as he sailed past poke his tongue out at the forlorn defender lol.Was he that good YES.
Reece has that he knows he is good and I look forward to watching him play great RL.
I remember Clive catching the ball in the left corner and setting off behind his own goal line to link up with Ian Moir.Sometimes he would stop at the goalposts and use a post to catapult himself off or play peek a boo with the hapless defender!
Was he that good?YES.
Reece reminded me of Clive when he did his backflip.Also Reece is a team player just like Clive.
A Pridester once made the observation looking through the records that Clive didn’t score many tries somewhat smugly.Johnny Graves Souths international winger once said “ Clive scores the tries,I just put the ball down for him,”
I expect the Penrith turds to use every dirty trick in the book to negate Walsh.
Problem is do the Broncs have the grunt to neutralise the Penrith pack!
I hope so **** Penrith.

Hes a fantastic footballer.

Unbelievable.

Its not just speed, he has it all. More of a complete footballer in my opinion than a peak Tedesco.

There is definitely a likeness to Billy Slater.

But he needs to do it for a decade to be close to the great man.

Hes a fantastic footballer.

Unbelievable.

Its not just speed, he has it all. More of a complete footballer in my opinion than a peak Tedesco.

There is definitely a likeness to Billy Slater.

But he needs to do it for a decade to be close to the great man.
Well said and I agree re longevity ,but isn’t he great to watch?

Wonderful player but not in the same league as Clive. Mind you no-body is in the same league as Clive- except for Hallett.

Well said Chelsea,Walsh didn’t do too well in the GF but neither did Adam!!!

Well how about Mitchell v Clive,that’s good for a laugh,Clive a legend Mitchell a liability!

• Haha
Reactions: VIP

Latest posts

Back