• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

R.I.P Officers McCrow and Arnold

daRque

Master
Reaction score
It's awful, just awful. Those two young people were serving us and they were murdered.

RIP Offciers McCrow and Arnold.

Cheers

Terrible thing. Very sorry for the brave officers and the poor bloke who was just coming across to be a good neighbour. May the principal and the other two- I won't mention their name- rot in hell.

My stepsons wife went to school with the young female officer killed, so so tragic for all the families just before christmas, these poor young people were first shot down and then executed as they lay wounded, and why?, what did it all achieve?, just senseless and a waste of decent lives.
There is a public appeal for those who lost their lives, the details are on the QLD police union website, please throw in a few dollars.

This was so shocking. Deepest sympathies to family and colleagues of the police and citizen killed.

These conspiracy nutters really need to pull their heads in (or have their heads pulled in). Society is becoming so divided.

My heart goes out to the families of the two young officers and (good) neighbour who lost their lives in this senseless act.

I won’t comment on the actions of the perpetrators, until more is known.

I will say that everyone should have the expectation that when they are serving their community, they come home at the end of their shift. A routine call shouldn’t end up in a hail of bullets and 3 fine people dead.

I have family members who are police officers, and this act underlines the dangerous nature of policing.

May they Rest In Peace and may their families get some peace from the outpouring of grief from across the country.

Unnecessary and tragic but also makes me relieved I live in a country where this is so rare and shocking unlike others where this is daily news.

Unnecessary and tragic but also makes me relieved I live in a country where this is so rare and shocking unlike others where this is daily news.
So terribly sad for their families and friends. Two lives, three counting the neighbour, tragically ended with gun violence.

We are sure lucky to live in this great southern land or NZ.

RIP

Back