• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

NRL 2023: Tipping Competition Discussion

Got a margins card alive for a small %. 13+ for the dogs puts some value into it I hope

I honestly don't know why I backed Parra last night

Another Round of tipping complete and I don't know about you guys but I'm finding it bloody tough!! Lot's of unexpected stuff.

At the end of Round 3, the top five is Madmike4 (who picked a very solid 6 correctly this Round), followed by RabbitJ, The Cypriot Patriots is third, fourth is johnrabbit, and Bunny boy brothers is fifth.

Bring on Round 4!

I got 5 the round just gone which is better than 3 the week before lol and yes I’m Bunny Boy Brothers.

Reactions: VIP
I had a shocking week.

Some real upsets this week did not help me at all.

So far I have 5
I’m only down Parra at this stage, wish I changed like I was thinking about it just before kick off!

I’m only down Parra at this stage, wish I changed like I was thinking about it just before kick off!
Yeah it was a toss up but I felt parra needed to win bad at home

Round 4 of tipping all done and dusted. Pretty tough Round to pick once again.

I got 6 out of 8 which I'll take. Congrats to BOONIE1978, rabs1 and bunnytragic1956, who all picked 7 games correctly. Very good!!

In terms of ladder position, the top five is, Madmike4, BOONIE1978, The Cypriot Patriots, RabbitJ, and
Bunny boy brothers but there's a few of us who aren't far away!!

See you all again for Round 5!

It’s not easy tipping right now we need some luck

So…have picked the Tigpies and Dragons last week, and forgetting to put my tips in before Thursday’s game (where I would’ve picked Parra), I still managed to get 4 out 8.

I’ve gone Parra as my one upset this week. I think they’ll account for the Roosters, for some reason.

I almost want to change my tip again, just to ensure that Parra do win.

I wanted to pick the Raiders but Penrith don’t lose 2 in a row, and the Raiders are awful.

Dolphins should bounce back.

The only other really tough one is the Bulldogs and Cowboys.

I picked the Warriors last week, ‘cause they were at home.

But I think the Bulldogs will bounce back this week. And I kind of want them to win, so they will be a bit easier for us the week after.

Another nightmare week to pick as I don't think anyone got over 6 correct. This comp is just so even it makes it so hard to tip.

But nevertheless, Madmike4, Bunny boy brothers, BOONIE1978, RabbitJ-, and Glory Glory 2022.

Good Round team, looking forward to the next!

Ok.

As a PSA, this week I'm going to tip:

Melbourne
Us (obviously)
Cowboys
Panthers
Broncos
Titans
Knights
Eels

I am getting 4 out of 8 every week. So your challenge will be to pick the opposite of me for 4 games and the same for 4 games!
🤣 🤣

Happy with that. Got 6 out of 8 for the first time this season.

Missed the Broncos and Cowboys…but would find it hard to believe anyone (apart from rusted on Canberra supporters) would’ve picked the Raiders.

I've been going okay in the tipping but this week I was atrocious.

Seems like the roles were reversed Prowsey :D

Latest posts

Back