• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Next weeks team.

Reggy

Grand Master
Reaction score
I just need to talk about next week cause I'm too angry to discuss this weeks game.

1. Gagai or Grey.
2. AJ
3. Latrell
4. Wighton
5. Milne
6. Walker (if he is injured don't play him. He has been terrible).
7. Hawkins
8. Keon
9. Pete
10. Tatola
11. Duncan
12. Havalli
13. Murray
14. Cook (only cause JD won't drop him and we have no one else to come in)
15. Keppie
16. Burgess
17. Shaq

Wighton trained in centres all off season why put him at fullback. Gray has some spark if you wanted to move trell to centres but I doubt JD would ever do that considering trell trained at fullback all off season also.

There won't be major positional changes, only personnel changes.

Time for a ****ing clean out
It has to start with the coach and the ppl who resigned him even after our capitulation last year. This teams seems to need a Madge type coach for a couple of years.

I was not adverse to giving Illias a go when he replaced Reyno but he has shown absolutely no improvement. We urgently need to find another half.

Wighton trained in centres all off season why put him at fullback. Gray has some spark if you wanted to move trell to centres but I doubt JD would ever do that considering trell trained at fullback all off season also.

There won't be major positional changes, only personnel changes.
Because I'm angry and emotional, that's why :)

Reactions: CCR
Its a pointless excerise naming a team

Trell, cody and cook basically have their positions and spots cemented in regardless of form.

Cook might get some bench time with a mamo or havili combo but he will never be dropped from the side.

JD loves to shuffle the pack around, basically only changes he makes on a consistent basis after a loss.

Our forward pack are powder puffs, most over-rated pack in the comp, only Murray and Duncan seem capable of busting the line.

Ilias will probs still survive some how

Each game under JD leaves me less and less impressed with him or that he is the man to get us back to a top team again.

I got no faith in him at all now, seems like some players out there don't either.

We just keep going backwards under his coaching.

Love to be wrong on this, it is only round 2 but fmd

Amd why are we sitting on.28 players in out squad when we are having an injury crisis

Said it after the Manly loss, we won’t improve until we get Wighton and Munro on the paddock.

Our backline at the moment only poses one threat and it’s easily snuffed out

Our handling is f*#king disgraceful but this is something that can be fixed.

Oh and someone get a referee down to training to teach us about this new down town rule ffs. Every time we got to the last we sh!t bricks thinking we were going to screw things up

Back