• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

minns watch

ASH1908

Grand Master
Reaction score
im a swinging voter and usually vote libs cause i run my own business.
After attending the agm this year and talking to a few on the board a labor victory is paramount to our chances at getting back into allianz.
lets goooo minns.

im a swinging voter and usually vote libs cause i run my own business.
After attending the agm this year and talking to a few on the board a labor victory is paramount to our chances at getting back into allianz.
lets goooo minns.
I think they are tipping a Labor minority govt and I'm quietly hoping.

Does my head in when people say that they don’t care.

Then spend the next 4 years whingeing about whatever side is in power.

@Rabbits21 - you should care. You should take an interest.

It’s more important than a football game…even a football game featuring the team I’ve followed for 55 years.

This is to decide who will run the biggest and most important State in the Country.

I’m not telling you who to vote for…I’m telling you to take this stuff seriously.

Pity most people would've voted before another train stuff up this arvo.

Does my head in when people say that they don’t care.

Then spend the next 4 years whingeing about whatever side is in power.

@Rabbits21 - you should care. You should take an interest.

It’s more important than a football game…even a football game featuring the team I’ve followed for 55 years.

This is to decide who will run the biggest and most important State in the Country.

I’m not telling you who to vote for…I’m telling you to take this stuff seriously.
Cost of living is out of control, both are doing nothing about it

I like both doesn’t bother me where we play I’ll go to both
ah i see. ill go to both as well but allianz is light years ahead and it would be a disaster if we dont get back there next year.

looking like a huuuuge win for souths here
great news
this will go a long way with outr allianz progress
yessssssssss

I used to but it’s not worth the emotional energy. Too many flag wavers who ignore policy.
Im in a full blown LNP seat. There will be a 20,000 vote victory, regardless of the quality of policies
That’s what they said about Abbott’s seat.

And a number of other locked in safe seats for either side.

It requires people to stop being so ****ing apathetic and do something about it.

I’m not going to comment on this thread tonight.

I’m so ****ing annoyed at our footy team I’ll say something I shouldn’t

Latest posts

Back