• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

LIV Golf

Breakaway tours always end well don’t they πŸ˜‚

Great pay day for Cam though, good luck to the fella.

Breakaway tours always end well don’t they πŸ˜‚

Great pay day for Cam though, good luck to the fella.
Some do, Packer cricket but yes, there’s been some flops....super league comes to mind

My view is that this will force the PGA to come to the table to develop a true 'world tour'. They will obviously have to curtail to some demands of the Saudi's but that's what makes the most sense to me at the moment.

Let's see how this unfolds.

Reactions: VIP
Apparently approached Royal Sydney about hosting a tournament and they didn't want to talk.

I am actually glad about that as Royal Sydney is one of the those old school discriminating clubs.

I have heard some very ordinary things about that place. Doesn't deserve to host a tournament and besides its in the middle of scumbag filthy farmyard fowl territory.

Adelaide putting on a show. Amazing scenes. 25,000 fans on the course yesterday. Unheard of in Australia .
Great golf.Taylor Gooch in a world or his own at 20 u der but my god, can’t Brooks Koepka hits a magnificent ball πŸ‘

I was planning to be down there but circumstances prevented it. I’ve got my bags packed for next year already

Back