• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Is this how you'd like a Souths game to be?

PA

Grand Master
Reaction score

Closest thing to this was after the prelim win against the Sub Human Filth in 2014 much smaller No.
s but very intense.

I've got footage and Ill wack it on one day but this is just as good even if it's just one.

I wouldn't object to this as our "run out" song

Or, they could do a remix of this with "RABBITOH-OHS" instead of Doctor Who,

No, I'd rather see all the yuppie apartments around Redfern knocked down, expand Redfern Oval, supply parking and have a capacity for an expanded stadium of about 25 to 30 thousand people, have a proper home and away draw and watch Souths at Redfern every second week.

But then, too close what I experienced as a kid for it to ever be even close to that again.

Tell me I'm dreamin' ..............................................

Plus all that singing shit would annoy the hell out of me.

This is my favourite soccer chant; "no one likes us, we don't care".

Alwayss thought that Wolf Toem by The Hu featuring Jacoby Shaddix would make a great team song with the right Lyrics. No idea how to post videos sorry, Would be great at the footy I beleieve

Alwayss thought that Wolf Toem by The Hu featuring Jacoby Shaddix would make a great team song with the right Lyrics. No idea how to post videos sorry, Would be great at the footy I beleieve
I mean, that’s kinda obscure. But I do love the idea of coming up with the lyrics for each team.

“If you come as Dogs, we’ll”
“If you come as Eels, we’ll”

Could do it in Dharug.

Last edited:
Roosters line would have to be forever in our shadow

I put this up for the Burrow type fans not the seniors brigade.
It's the seniors who have been doing the singing for decades, nothing new or modern about that.

I put this up for the Burrow type fans not the seniors brigade.
I resemble that remark PA!

While in theory it would be awesome to be part of that crowd (River Plate video), I'd be freaking out within minutes.

I don't like crowds and don't like people in my space! 🤣

I'm old. I forget things. Sometimes not. Now what was I going to say

Latest posts

Back