• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Eddie Jones

PA

Grand Master
Reaction score
Remember when Eddie Jones said he'd like to coach the Rabbitohs?

What a totally irrelevant sport in this country.
Let me tell you - at elite level, completely. At club level, still pretty strong. Blue Mountains took Subbies' Kentwell Cup across the Nepean Bridge for the first time ever and the support at Concord Oval, complete with bus-upon-bus of travelling support, would have blown the roof off of Accor.

That's the problem - a bit like what used to happen with soccer, they just can't convert grassroots to commercial success.

/tangent

Remember when Eddie Jones said he'd like to coach the Rabbitohs?
Eddie is a decent coach, he has coached more than this poor Wallabies squad.

Jason Ryles as assistant though?????

That was an embarrassment this morning.

I turned it on, as I've been a supporter of Union for about 30 years (but have lost interest in interstate/international games over the last 8-10 years).

I have no idea what Eddie has been doing, cause he definitely wasn't coaching the team.

They were a rabble.

If it wasn't for the cataclysmic failure of Jones and the Wallabies I wouldn't have even known the Rugby World Cup was on right now.

What a totally irrelevant sport in this country.
And there are about to go broke again as the private equity boys are out leaving them with a $90 million dollar black hole

I think his high spending raid on RL players will start and end with Sualii

Another fun fact about Eddie is that he only has one chair in his office when talking to staff and players.

Making them stand (he’s seated) while he interviews them.

And there are about to go broke again as the private equity boys are out leaving them with a $90 million dollar black hole

I think his high spending raid on RL players will start and end with Sualii

Another fun fact about Eddie is that he only has one chair in his office when talking to staff and players.

Making them stand (he’s seated) while he interviews them.
😄

I used to watch Rugby Union growing up then about 12-13 years ago when I was about 17 years old I went right off it. I just can’t watch it as it frustrates me.

Reactions: PA
That was an embarrassment this morning.

I turned it on, as I've been a supporter of Union for about 30 years (but have lost interest in interstate/international games over the last 8-10 years).

I have no idea what Eddie has been doing, cause he definitely wasn't coaching the team.

They were a rabble.
Too much chocolate.

Latest posts

Back