• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Eddie Jones wants to coach Souths…

I'm sure he would make quite a handy assistant!

I'm sure he has a lot of football knowledge.

:)

I have watched a lot of rugby over the years - indeed in years gone by, I would’ve travelled to Perth and maybe Brisbane to watch the test matches, but the game is unwatchable now - anyhoo, Eddie is in the same mould of coach as Maguire.

He’s a workaholic and makes Maguire look laid back.

I think he’d be a great coaching director, or pathways director, cause he’s good at spotting talent and he would instil the discipline into the younger players that they need to compete at the top level.

But I wouldn’t let him anywhere near the 1st grade squad in a coaching capacity…unless we had serious cultural/discipline issues that needed a quick fire appointment to sort out.

He’s incredibly abrasive and certainly not a “man manager“ in the Bennett & Bellamy

I had heard the name but had no idea who or what he is.

I did Google him and after reading a few things I think he is the last thing we need.
I think JD is just starting to get the feel of things here. You just have to listen to Latrell speak about him after the game the other night to see what the players think about him.

I had heard the name but had no idea who or what he is.

I did Google him and after reading a few things I think he is the last thing we need.
Eddy is a Larpa boy, played league as a young bloke. He is responsible for attracting a lot of league players across to union. Mainly due to the fact they can tackle, and have had some speed.

Latest posts

Back