• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

COVID!!!

I have no opinion either way, some will find this interesting, re increased death rates.
This guy has been spreading misinformation about covid for a couple of years. Debunked by many, many times. He is not a doctor of medicine, he is a Nurse educator. His PHD is in nursing. He is not a scientist and does not get the data.
This scientist does a lot of work on Campbell's videos but there's plenty of others if you search.

She’s an odd bodπŸ₯΄

Id actually like to see a face to face to debate with John where a balanc3d discussion takes place

She’s an odd bodπŸ₯΄

Id actually like to see a face to face to debate with John where a balanc3d discussion takes place
She certainly is a bit odd, but then a lot of scientists are.
John hasn't got the background to understand fully what he is talking about unfortunately. He seems to have got a lot of youtube traffic trotting out conspiracy stuff and he's obviously stuck with it. I have a background in studying stats, health and crime stats in particular and Dr Oliver is spot on with the way she goes about explaining it in detail.

She certainly is a bit odd, but then a lot of scientists are.
John hasn't got the background to understand fully what he is talking about unfortunately. He seems to have got a lot of youtube traffic trotting out conspiracy stuff and he's obviously stuck with it. I have a background in studying stats, health and crime stats in particular and Dr Oliver is spot on with the way she goes about explaining it in detail.
How do we know that she's not getting backhanders from big pharma?

How do we know that she's not getting backhanders from big pharma?
That's a ****ing ridiculous statement even for you.
She's using the same publicly available statistics that John Campbell is using. You or I can look them up as well. They aren't hidden.

That's a ****ing ridiculous statement even for you.
She's using the same publicly available statistics that John Campbell is using. You or I can look them up as well. They aren't hidden.
It's not ridiculous at all, everyone knows that corruption is rife in our society.

Back