• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

A recent thought....

Yep - time flies! Almost makes it harder we’ve been in so many prelims and been so close.

In those 8 years I’ve worked for 3 different companies, got married, bought a house and had a kid. I now semi understand how those 43 years must have felt for many and how much change they wouldve experienced.

I’ll feel for Cook, Walker etc if they aren’t able to get the job done soon. Murray, Trell etc still have plenty of time but it’d be nice to strike soon.

I feel like this season feels a little like 2020.

We aren’t an obvious premiership threat, but we’ve also got enough strike that you probably aren’t going to want to play us in a final.

It’s a similar quality side that played the Panthers and lost in that 2020 Prelim, only with Latrell, which is obviously a huge addition.

Barring injuries to Penrith I can't see them losing this season.

Barring injuries to Penrith I can't see them losing this season.
They do look very strong.

I don't like to wish injury upon anyone, but gee it would help out the other teams if Cleary goes down.

I also believe AJ and Tom are the last players standing from that 2014 Premiership win.

Stick it up em and the Turds will collapse like a house of cards.
Penrith know who are their nemesis!

I just hope Latrell stays on the field.

We started 2018 and 2019 seasons with Greg Inglis in our team.

We started 2020 and 2021 seasons with Latrell Mitchell in our team.

Yet come end of year our fullbacks have been Alex Johnston, Adam Doeuihi, Corey Allan and Blake Taaffe.

Just for once I'd love our elite level fullback to be playing fullback come finals.

Latest posts

Back